Get your brain into gear by playing along each morning at 7:50am, or by having a go at the 5 questions with Kevin and Jane.
Get them correct and you're off to the Pancake Parlour with a $100 voucher! Lovely!
1. Australia is playing against which country in the current cricket Test series?
A: South Africa
2. Where in Victoria did the Eureka Rebellion take place?
3. In Greek and Roman mythology, how many eyes did a member of the giant race of Cyclopes have?
4. What high public office does Quentin Bryce hold?
A: Governor General (of Australia)
5. Name the South American River that shares its name with an online sales site?
Get out of bed (or just lie in) with Kevin John and Jane Holmes. Great music, good clean fun and entertainment, plus regular news, weather and traffic, all the info you need to start your day. Listen closely, and you may hear yourself on the show one day!