Get your brain into gear by playing along each morning at 7:50am, or by having a go at the 5 questions with Kevin and Jane.
Get them correct and you're off to the Pancake Parlour with a $100 voucher! Lovely!
1. Who has fallen cycling superstar Lance Armstrong been interviewed by for television?
A: Oprah Winfrey
2. What 5 letter word means “pertaining to city life” and is also Nicole Kidman’s married surname?
3. Which Tasmanian city has just been named Australia’s most family-friendly city?
4. Name the hit stage musical currently playing in Melbourne about the lives and career of The Four Seasons?
A: The Jersey Boys
5. In the United States, how much is the coin known as “a quarter” worth?
A: 25 cents
Get out of bed (or just lie in) with Kevin John and Jane Holmes. Great music, good clean fun and entertainment, plus regular news, weather and traffic, all the info you need to start your day. Listen closely, and you may hear yourself on the show one day!