- Wacky Facts, December 6
- Quick Quiz - December 6
- Wacky Facts, December 5
- Quick Quiz - December 5
- Wacky Facts, November 29
- Quick Quiz, November 29
- Wacky Facts, November 28
- Quick Quiz, November 28
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Barbara Hawker on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! Absolutely love 1278, listen every day, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Kevin and Jane, Peter, Rick Ditchburn, and all ... more
- Dianne Coyle on Heeeeere's Don! l miss Don Lane. He and Bert made great tv together.There just aren't the great teams on Aussie tv like these guys ... more
- lesley Serong on Kevin and Jane Meet Andre Rieu Meet uyou both on train trip to Bendigo2 odd years ago saw the Grace Kelly collection more
- Robyn Thompson on Kenny and Dolly together again What great news of the two best ever country singers back together after 30 years with Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers with a ... more
- Carol on Andre Rieu Great entertainer, just love all his enthusiasm, concerts are definitely worth the money. I too was at Eastland yesterday, ... more
- carmelo grima on Andre Rieu Fantastic performance more
- Colin on Andre Rieu This man is fantastic, Tried to get tickets but due to my health couldn't get out to get them more
- Doreen Weinman on Wacky Facts - September 2 love the show. Wake up every morning to Magic more
- Hazel Chubb on Worlds Youngest Elvis Fan How Beautiful is Ella Mae? What a star!!!!!! :) more
- Dianne Coyle on Remembering Eydie What a lovely tribute to the georgeous Eydie Gormay. Farewell Eydie my love. Heaven has gained another bright star. To ... more
- PHIL LEFLAY on Bobby Skilton's tips Round 19 What a weekend of surprises, Bobby, better luck next week, aye!!! more
- Vyn Wills on Community Calendar Berwick Evening VIEW Club's next meeting isn't of the fun type but should be very interesting. We're to learn about dispute ... more
- Vyn Wills on Community Calendar Berwick Evening VIEW Club meet on 3rd Monday of the month at Central Hotel Beaconsfield, with the September meeting booked ... more
- maree on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! I note that Dianne Anderson asked you what the secret sound was that was won between June 11 and June 22, with prize money ... more
- Delia on You'll never walk alone watch this video....good one! more
- Diana on Quick Quiz - July 19 Why are Thursday 18th July Quick Quiz questions posted the same as Friday the 19th July? Both days have the same questions? more
- Stan Miller on Bobby Skilton's Round 14 results I disagree with Heather. I think Truganina is pronounced 'Trug' (rhymes with Tug) ' Neena'.But wasn't she a Tasmanian ... more
- Robin on Wacky Facts - July 10 In Wacky Facts this morning, about coloured jerseys for Tour De France competitors who reached the top of a mountain first, ... more
- Nicky Krstev on Wacky Facts - July 8 Dear Jane and KevinWe love waking up in the morning with your show. All our radios are set on Magic since the program ... more
- Heather Keogh on Bobby Skilton's Round 14 results Could you please please tell Andrea on the traffic report that Truganina is pronounced Truga 9. a not Truganeena more
Quick Quiz - 23 April
Get your brain into gear by playing along each morning at 7:50am, or by having a go at the 5 questions with Kevin and Jane.
Get them correct and you're off to the Pancake Parlour with a $100 voucher! Lovely!
1. Which Melbourne suburb starting with D has a type of bird as part of its name?
2. How many zeros are there in the number five hundred thousand?
A. 5 (500,000)
3. Jim who played the part of Gomer Pyle in the TV series of the same name?
4. Which coin game uses the expression Come in Spinner?
A. Two Up
5. What colour has the shades of Powder, Electric and Royal?
Get out of bed (or just lie in) with Kevin John and Jane Holmes. Great music, good clean fun and entertainment, plus regular news, weather and traffic, all the info you need to start your day. Listen closely, and you may hear yourself on the show one day!
Love all your segements, but do you think you could help the few of us who are in wheelchairs permantly, to go on these fabulous holidays? We need accomodation that have step less showers, with a shower chair. The long haul train holidays do not accommodate wheelchairs, coach holidays the same. We need holidays too, but it is very hard to find something which takes us.
Being in a wheelchair is not a want, it usually is through frail limbs or illness. Our money is the same as others, why do they not want us.
Very frustrated.Lesley Buxton Tuesday 24 April, 2012 - 2:14 PM
Hi Kevin and Jane,
I love listening to your programe each morning.
I wonder if you could help me a couple of weeks ago there was an advertisement on your programe for iPlan Financial I think. This is not on your business directory. I have sent an email to the relevent department and have left Renee? a message and I have not received a reply.
Are you able to help me with this information?
Maria LewandowskiMaria Lewandowski Tuesday 24 April, 2012 - 10:12 AM