- History Hit
- Bobby Skilton's Tips - Round 17
- Wacky Facts
- Quick Quiz
- Memorable Moment
- History Hit
- Quick Quiz
- Wacky Facts
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John Chandler on Memorable Moment Kristofferson version is a million times better. You feel like you are walking in his steps. No offence Johnny. more
- Eddie Hcakett on You Raise Me Up what a brilliant song sung by a great singer more
- Lynette on Homemade Treats for Cats and Dogs How about a treat for cats?Our pussy is so fussy he won't eat anything one day and the next day he loves it. And vice versa more
- Steve on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl could have gone to see him at Festival Hall . Thought the tickets cost too much $6 ... Big mistake more
- Greg Harding on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl I saw Roy Orbison when he came to Australia way back in 1973-ish. He played in Darwin, and I was one of the many Police who ... more
- Merrilyn Millen on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! Hi-Is there clues for the recent secret sound or is there somewhere to look up on the internet of who has tried guessing it ... more
- Carol on You Raise Me Up Beautiful Song sung by a Beautiful Man , Lovely in every way , xxx more
- lnes on You Raise Me Up Daniel O,Donnells version of You Raise Me Up,is so moving and true to life, that it gives me goose bumps all over, more
- Stan Miller on You Raise Me Up Quite a pleasant rendition, but I prefer Aled Jones' Version more
- Kate on You Raise Me Up A lovely rendition of a beautiful song ~ perfect choice for Mother's Day. more
- Doreen Weinman on You Raise Me Up You Raise Me Up fantastic choice of song for Mother's Day. Always listen to Magic 1278. My mother passed away 5/1/09 and ... more
- Alan Day on Quick Quiz - May 7 The Victoria Police uniform is salute blue not black. Been on nightshift so I didn't here if anyone notified you.Keep up the ... more
- Steve Campbell on Wacky Facts - May 7 Spoke on air with Kevin about this, and to be fair to Kevin, now I have seen the photo, of course the answer is twice a day ... more
- val skeen on You Raise Me Up Great to have our favourite Irish singer on Magic u tube. went to his recent concert in Melbourne and was lucky enough to ... more
- Monica Smith on You Raise Me Up 1278 is the very best radio station. it is on every day in our household, we don't even consider putting any other station ... more
- Anne Banks on You Raise Me Up I absolutely love this song.However I have to admit I really prefer the' Westlife' version although Daniel O'Donnell has a ... more
- Carmel Mullen on You Raise Me Up Thank you so much for this beautiful song. It was great to hear it again. more
- Graham Price on You Raise Me Up Very pleasant, but prefer Martin Hurkens, the new "star" from the Netherlands. A far more potent and emotive voice. ... more
- Frances Dingle on Downtown Abbey is back! Oh what a splendid time we had .Thank you magic for looking after us so well. more
- David on Downtown Abbey is back! I m so glad everyone who won tickets to Downton Abbey, at the Rivoli Cinema, had a terrific time.What a prize to win, and ... more
Guess the Magic Secret Sound!
The Magic 1278 Secret Sound is back!
Secret Sound numbers 10 and 11 have been won.
Congratulations to Mark of Templestowe on winning $550 for his correct guess of removing a belt from a pair of pants
THEN Wanda of Pascoevale won $200 with her first guess of swiping a credit card in a machine
The cash prize jackpots every session it doesn't go off. Just identify the Secret Sound to win - thanks to Pete and the Team at Mornington Mitsubishi.
Have your chance to guess on Magic 1278 Monday to Friday 7.20am, 10.15am, 2.15pm and 6.15pm.
CLICK the PLAY BUTTON to listen to the sound!
I note that Dianne Anderson asked you what the secret sound was that was won between June 11 and June 22, with prize money over $1000. I was on holidays in Qld, and would love to know what the answer was too please.
Thanks Mareemaree Thursday 1 August, 2013 - 10:45 PM
So after weeks of listening I missed the secret sound finally being won on June 12! Please put em out of my agony - what was it?Dianne Anderson Sunday 16 June, 2013 - 4:35 PM
it a match being litBrian Sunday 9 June, 2013 - 1:30 PM
opening a can of fizzy drink (coke, beer, lemonade etc.)Bill Tuesday 14 May, 2013 - 10:27 AM
opening a can of fizzy drink (coke, beer, lemonade etc.)Bill Tuesday 14 May, 2013 - 10:25 AM