- Bobby Skilton’s tips – Semi Finals
- How Does She Do It?
- Quick Quiz - September 12
- Wacky Facts - September 12
- Val's Beetroot Chutney
- Magic Morning Tea - September
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ozi on A Day of 3s Triple Play more
- ozi on A Day of 3s Peter Paul and Mary more
- Joe on A Day of 3s ThreepenceThree Threes more
- JUDY DUNGEY on A Day of 3s We wondered about:Three faces of EveThree days of the Condorand my personal favouriteBrothers 3 (From current X Factor) more
- Grant Hull on A Day of 3s How about My three sons more
- Alan on A Day of 3s What about the Real Estate catch phrase of; Location,Location,Location more
- TED on A Day of 3s Len Barry song 1 2 3 more
- Colin Buley on Desiderata Desiderata has cemented its place in the world of meditation but google search for desiderata startrek and you will find a ... more
- Gini McLellan on Hello Melbourne Wonderful to see Melbourne as I remember it as a young woman in the mid-eighties! more
- Berrie Cameron-Allen on Desiderata I would like to thank Magic 1278 for the tickets to see "Showboat" on Saturday afternoon - I loved it! It was a fantastic ... more
- Lynne Hayes on Remembering Robin How true that Robin Williams felt like a personal friend,he enriched our lives not only through his movies, but just the ... more
- Peter John on Remembering Robin Like most people, I was deeply saddened by the loss of Robin Williams. We have lost many celebrities in recent times, some ... more
- Maria on Desiderata Thank you Kevin and Jane. Totally brilliant and inspirational. more
- Alan McNair on Desiderata Magic is pure MAGIC to millions of people. I found It warmly relaxing with magic's Great personalities That I enjoy ... more
- Margot Dodson on Desiderata Just love "Desiderata". I have his cd with this & other inspirational ones on it.It is just my philosophy on life,although ... more
- Dianne gill on Reigning Cats and Dogs - August Thanks heaps for picking Leo! I'm sure he'll enjoy the goodies, might not enjoy the vet visit again tho ð??? more
- scaffolding jobs on Look Who It Is Keep this going please, grteat job! more
- John Dyt on Well done, Jane! Well done Jane, your a legend â?¥ more
- Treahna Caruana on Well done, Jane! Congratulations Jane! Beautiful work from a beautiful lady and well deserved!!!!! more
- Muriel on Well done, Jane! Congratulations Jane from Mia Rose Mole Smith`s auntie from North Yorkshire. more
What's On Australia Day
There are may wonderful ways to celebrate Australia Day with your family this 26 January.
Join in with Peter O'Callaghan and Peter Van at the Magic 1278 OB, attend a concert or take part in the People's March!
Magic 1278 Australia Day Outside Broadcast
Celebrate Australia Day with Magic 1278 at Kings Domain Gardens near the Sidney Myer Music Bowl for a day FREE entertainment and fun. Bring along all the family to watch Peter O'Callaghan (from 9am-1pm) and Peter Van (from 1pm-4pm) broadcasting the "Best Songs of All Time" LIVE.
Australia Day in Kings Domain
As part of the 2012 celebrations of Australia Day in Melbourne, a huge number of fun events will be on in Kings Domain including James Morrison performing and a display of Federation vehicles presented by the RACV. James Morrison will perform at 1pm.
Australia Day Flag Raising Ceremony and People's March
Melbourne Town Hall
Melbourne City Town Hall has been the focus of ceremonial events on Australia Day for many years. In 2012 this cultural icon will once again play a central role, and the Australian Unity People's March will delight and entertain young and old alike.
Australia Day at Federation Square
From 25-27 January
Wednesday: 6pm - 7:30pm
Thursday: 7pm - 9pm
Friday: 6:30pm - 8pm
Melbourne Town Hall
Now in its second year, Federation Square's indie music series is a fantastic opportunity to see the hottest local emerging independent artists spanning genres from rock to blues and roots, contemporary world, Indigenous music and more. The series of concerts centred around Australia Day feature some of Australia’s best new, and up-and-coming artists performing free to the public over three days.
Australia Day Fireworks
Enjoy the traditional end to a day of fun – the Australia Day fireworks over the Yarra. Watch from Federation Square, the Sidney Myer Music Bowl or many other great spots across the city and enjoy the spectacle.