- Christmas in July
- Bobby Skilton's Tips - Round 18 (part 2)
- Quick Quiz - July 25
- Wacky Facts - July 25
- Wacky Facts - July 24
- Quick Quiz - July 24
- Wacky Facts - July 23
- Quick Quiz - July 23
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Terry Cox on Fantastic Mr Fox Great scoobi doo swing. Excellent. more
- Zed power on Rockin' Ricky's Pasties Not quite what I thought a "pasty" could be. Though I am not a celery guy, it looks tasty. more
- terri cryans on Grandad Ditchburn Congratulations Ric - Being a grandparent is the best feeling in the world. I am sure Lily will be extremely spoiled by you ... more
- marge on Fantastic Mr Fox This is just lovely. What a fine young gentleman. more
- Marie Nash on Wacky Facts - June 25 I have actually seem one of the storm-proof umbrellas last year in Holland. more
- Heather on Fantastic Mr Fox A beautiful song performed just perfect. I will certainly be getting this cd & look forward to seeing Bobby Fox at Christmas ... more
- Steve on June Carter Ring of fire would have to be one of the best songs ever more
- jeanne on Fantastic Mr Fox great to listen to bobby Fox. such a smooth performer thank you Magic more
- Colin Mcmeekin on Grandad Ditchburn Ric will be the best poppy more
- Colin Mcmeekin on Q & A with Ric Ditchburn Love drive to time with rocking Ric more
- jeanne on Saved From Cat-astrophe so pleased there was a happy end to that story , What a cat he should get a reward more
- jeanne on Saved From Cat-astrophe Thank god the little boy is safe, what a shock for him,, more
- Nisha on Mum’s Lamb Stew with Dumplings Yea that receipe is fantastic thanks Garry,I made it and was very tasty love it my family enjoyed it.it was great.Love to ... more
- Nicole on Anzac Day Very moving brings tears to my eyes thinking of my husband who served in the 2nd world war more
- Marie Demanuele on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl Documentary Love to win it more
- Geoff Grace on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl Documentary I hope Magic 1278 keeps playing Roy for another 25 years. He is a legendary singer.Magic1278 is a legendary music and ... more
- Light horse and field artillery museum on Anzac Day Thank you to all those who fought and who fight for us still. Think of the donkeys ,mules and horses. they did not have a ... more
- Joy Hammer on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl Documentary I love the music 1278 plays, top class more
- Leonie Latcham on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl Documentary Roy Boy is my favorite singer.What an amazing voice he had. Instead of singing Only the Lonely, My friends and family all ... more
- Nola-Anne Simpson on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl Documentary Love Roy's music, I was in total shock when he passed away. more
What's On Australia Day
There are may wonderful ways to celebrate Australia Day with your family this 26 January.
Join in with Peter O'Callaghan and Peter Van at the Magic 1278 OB, attend a concert or take part in the People's March!
Magic 1278 Australia Day Outside Broadcast
Celebrate Australia Day with Magic 1278 at Kings Domain Gardens near the Sidney Myer Music Bowl for a day FREE entertainment and fun. Bring along all the family to watch Peter O'Callaghan (from 9am-1pm) and Peter Van (from 1pm-4pm) broadcasting the "Best Songs of All Time" LIVE.
Australia Day in Kings Domain
As part of the 2012 celebrations of Australia Day in Melbourne, a huge number of fun events will be on in Kings Domain including James Morrison performing and a display of Federation vehicles presented by the RACV. James Morrison will perform at 1pm.
Australia Day Flag Raising Ceremony and People's March
Melbourne Town Hall
Melbourne City Town Hall has been the focus of ceremonial events on Australia Day for many years. In 2012 this cultural icon will once again play a central role, and the Australian Unity People's March will delight and entertain young and old alike.
Australia Day at Federation Square
From 25-27 January
Wednesday: 6pm - 7:30pm
Thursday: 7pm - 9pm
Friday: 6:30pm - 8pm
Melbourne Town Hall
Now in its second year, Federation Square's indie music series is a fantastic opportunity to see the hottest local emerging independent artists spanning genres from rock to blues and roots, contemporary world, Indigenous music and more. The series of concerts centred around Australia Day feature some of Australia’s best new, and up-and-coming artists performing free to the public over three days.
Australia Day Fireworks
Enjoy the traditional end to a day of fun – the Australia Day fireworks over the Yarra. Watch from Federation Square, the Sidney Myer Music Bowl or many other great spots across the city and enjoy the spectacle.