- Wacky Facts - March 7
- Quick Quiz - March 7
- Wacky Facts - March 6
- Quick Quiz - March 6
- Wacky Facts - March 5
- Quick Quiz - March 5
- Magic Morning Tea Competition
- Magic at Moomba
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Joe Marconi on The Magic Ultimate 500 Countdown of the ... You'll Never Walk Alone - number 308. What's going on here? It should be in Top 20.And where are the Rolling Stones in Top ... more
- Ken Tate on The Magic Ultimate 500 Countdown of the ... I would be interested in seeing the number of votes for each song or at least the top 20.It was difficult to choose only one ... more
- gordon carvosso on Dolly opens up I have always admired Ward Everaardt,s wonderfull voice reading the news, So rich and pure.Now I know what he looks like. ... more
- Anne Banks on Memorable Moments He was brilliant and his daughter is definitely following in Dad's footsteps. This recording is brilliant more
- Carmel Mullen on Merry Christmas Thank you for this link it was wonderful more
- Karl Turnbull on A star is born This girl is good and would be even better with a band behind her.Also learn to sing the second verse as well Steph. Go for ... more
- Colin Whaley on The Hollies Went to the Hollies when they came to Melbourne earlier this year and to repeat an old phrase I haven't used for a while ... more
- ornella totino on A star is born It would be wonderful to hear her sing at Carols by Candlelight. What an amazing experience for a beautiful girl. more
- Franca Katsaris on A star is born Love to hear you sing again. Great voice! more
- Ana on A star is born That was absolutely brilliant! We need to see/hear more from this amazing young lady! more
- Jessica on A star is born i think Carols By Candlelight sounds like a good idea!Great idea actually! more
- Chris on Brassed off No one has commented on this. Very clever. Sorry cant say any more I have to rush off to my coffee appointment at 9.00 4 Km ... more
- Daniel Dellachiesa on A star is born GOO MISS TOTINO!!! more
- laura on A star is born So amazing I have goosebumpswell done steph! So proud of you more
- frank bere on A star is born She has an amazing voice.how she isn't a superstar yet is beyond me. more
- michael on A star is born Stephanie is a fantastic singer i love her voice it would be great to hear her voice again hopefully at the AFL grand final. more
- Fernando on A star is born This is one talented girl more
- Michael Hopkins on A star is born An amazing voice would love to hear more from her more
- Susie Karlson on A star is born I think she is amazing. what a voice and yes why not let her sing at the Grand Final. more
- Jessica on A star is born I would LOVE to see this happen! Such a talented sister I have! So proud of you Steph x more
What's On Australia Day
There are may wonderful ways to celebrate Australia Day with your family this 26 January.
Join in with Peter O'Callaghan and Peter Van at the Magic 1278 OB, attend a concert or take part in the People's March!
Magic 1278 Australia Day Outside Broadcast
Celebrate Australia Day with Magic 1278 at Kings Domain Gardens near the Sidney Myer Music Bowl for a day FREE entertainment and fun. Bring along all the family to watch Peter O'Callaghan (from 9am-1pm) and Peter Van (from 1pm-4pm) broadcasting the "Best Songs of All Time" LIVE.
Australia Day in Kings Domain
As part of the 2012 celebrations of Australia Day in Melbourne, a huge number of fun events will be on in Kings Domain including James Morrison performing and a display of Federation vehicles presented by the RACV. James Morrison will perform at 1pm.
Australia Day Flag Raising Ceremony and People's March
Melbourne Town Hall
Melbourne City Town Hall has been the focus of ceremonial events on Australia Day for many years. In 2012 this cultural icon will once again play a central role, and the Australian Unity People's March will delight and entertain young and old alike.
Australia Day at Federation Square
From 25-27 January
Wednesday: 6pm - 7:30pm
Thursday: 7pm - 9pm
Friday: 6:30pm - 8pm
Melbourne Town Hall
Now in its second year, Federation Square's indie music series is a fantastic opportunity to see the hottest local emerging independent artists spanning genres from rock to blues and roots, contemporary world, Indigenous music and more. The series of concerts centred around Australia Day feature some of Australia’s best new, and up-and-coming artists performing free to the public over three days.
Australia Day Fireworks
Enjoy the traditional end to a day of fun – the Australia Day fireworks over the Yarra. Watch from Federation Square, the Sidney Myer Music Bowl or many other great spots across the city and enjoy the spectacle.