- Quick Quiz - August 22
- Wacky Facts - August 22
- Bobby Skilton's Tips - Round 22
- Beautiful Bikkies
- Wacky Facts - August 21
- Quick Quiz - August 21
- Hello Melbourne
- Quick Quiz - August 20
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gini McLellan on Hello Melbourne Wonderful to see Melbourne as I remember it as a young woman in the mid-eighties! more
- Peter John on Remembering Robin Like most people, I was deeply saddened by the loss of Robin Williams. We have lost many celebrities in recent times, some ... more
- Maria on Desiderata Thank you Kevin and Jane. Totally brilliant and inspirational. more
- Alan McNair on Desiderata Magic is pure MAGIC to millions of people. I found It warmly relaxing with magic's Great personalities That I enjoy ... more
- Margot Dodson on Desiderata Just love "Desiderata". I have his cd with this & other inspirational ones on it.It is just my philosophy on life,although ... more
- Dianne gill on Reigning Cats and Dogs - August Thanks heaps for picking Leo! I'm sure he'll enjoy the goodies, might not enjoy the vet visit again tho ð??? more
- scaffolding jobs on Look Who It Is Keep this going please, grteat job! more
- John Dyt on Well done, Jane! Well done Jane, your a legend â?¥ more
- Treahna Caruana on Well done, Jane! Congratulations Jane! Beautiful work from a beautiful lady and well deserved!!!!! more
- Muriel on Well done, Jane! Congratulations Jane from Mia Rose Mole Smith`s auntie from North Yorkshire. more
- Grace Mascaro on Well done, Jane! You are a legend Jane. Well done. Congratulations. Love listening you guys. Grace xx more
- Judy Small on Well done, Jane! Well deserved ...she is a beautiful person inside and out ...Congratulations .... more
- Carmel Mullen on Well done, Jane! Ä?ongratulstion Jane a well deserved acknowledgment of all your hard work. Thank you for your support of a wonderful ... more
- Kelleigh on Wacky Facts - July 24 In New Zealand the Salada jingle was different. It went "love it meal size, snack size or bite size, versatile Salada, for ... more
- Carmel Mullen on Reigning Cats and Dogs - July Thank you very much gorgeous choosing Toby. I am sure he will appreciate the goodies.he really does look like a king with ... more
- Terry Cox on Fantastic Mr Fox Great scoobi doo swing. Excellent. more
- Janene Fussell on Clint The Director What a gorgeous man, Clint Estwood is. A lovely interview by Donna Demao, congratulations. more
- Zed power on Rockin' Ricky's Pasties Not quite what I thought a "pasty" could be. Though I am not a celery guy, it looks tasty. more
- terri cryans on Grandad Ditchburn Congratulations Ric - Being a grandparent is the best feeling in the world. I am sure Lily will be extremely spoiled by you ... more
- marge on Fantastic Mr Fox This is just lovely. What a fine young gentleman. more
What's On Australia Day
There are may wonderful ways to celebrate Australia Day with your family this 26 January.
Join in with Peter O'Callaghan and Peter Van at the Magic 1278 OB, attend a concert or take part in the People's March!
Magic 1278 Australia Day Outside Broadcast
Celebrate Australia Day with Magic 1278 at Kings Domain Gardens near the Sidney Myer Music Bowl for a day FREE entertainment and fun. Bring along all the family to watch Peter O'Callaghan (from 9am-1pm) and Peter Van (from 1pm-4pm) broadcasting the "Best Songs of All Time" LIVE.
Australia Day in Kings Domain
As part of the 2012 celebrations of Australia Day in Melbourne, a huge number of fun events will be on in Kings Domain including James Morrison performing and a display of Federation vehicles presented by the RACV. James Morrison will perform at 1pm.
Australia Day Flag Raising Ceremony and People's March
Melbourne Town Hall
Melbourne City Town Hall has been the focus of ceremonial events on Australia Day for many years. In 2012 this cultural icon will once again play a central role, and the Australian Unity People's March will delight and entertain young and old alike.
Australia Day at Federation Square
From 25-27 January
Wednesday: 6pm - 7:30pm
Thursday: 7pm - 9pm
Friday: 6:30pm - 8pm
Melbourne Town Hall
Now in its second year, Federation Square's indie music series is a fantastic opportunity to see the hottest local emerging independent artists spanning genres from rock to blues and roots, contemporary world, Indigenous music and more. The series of concerts centred around Australia Day feature some of Australia’s best new, and up-and-coming artists performing free to the public over three days.
Australia Day Fireworks
Enjoy the traditional end to a day of fun – the Australia Day fireworks over the Yarra. Watch from Federation Square, the Sidney Myer Music Bowl or many other great spots across the city and enjoy the spectacle.