- Happy Easter!
- Bobby Skilton’s tips – Round 5
- Wacky Facts - April 17
- Quick Quiz - April 17
- Wacky Facts - April 16
- Quick Quiz - April 16
- Reigning cats and dogs winner - April
- Wacky Facts - April 15
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Berrie on Songs From The Movies - Triple Plays I've thoroughly enjoyed the Songs from the Movies this past week - it has been great listening! I'd now love to hear Songs ... more
- Steven Mapleback on Quick Quiz - March 28 Hi K and J - I won Quick Quiz yesterday and we re still in shock. I'm "in-between" jobs atm. I had justI walked down passage ... more
- michael justin on Beatles Magic! Yes I went to the concert but to this day cant understand why the girls screamed so loud that we could barley hear them ... more
- Damien Quinlan on Beatles Magic! Just wanted to say that every time I go to Festival Hall I stare at the stage and say to myself "wow! The Beatles played ... more
- April Goss on Beatles Magic! My husband was at the Beatles concert, and looking at your clip he said he can hear more on the clip than at the show the ... more
- Doris on Flower and Garden Show Loved talking to Kevin and hand today they are so natural and friendly thank Kevin and Jane more
- Steve Campbell on Quick Quiz - March 25 The thing I love about Magic is you haven't become a "Social Commentator" like most FM stations, I listen to Magic to hear ... more
- Marg Morgan on Bobby Skilton's tips - Round 1 Bob Skilton, your visit to our son with cancer atthe Peter Mac in 2010 uplifted his spirits gave him a bit of strength to ... more
- Helen Freedman on Handy Hints - Kevin and Jane's Kitchen To open a jar with a metal lid easily, run hot water over the lid and hey presto! it is so easy to open more
- Ian Godfrey on Quick Quiz - March 10 Always loved Magic, so much I was going to ask if there was a spare job going. I look like I'm in the right age bracket, but ... more
- Treahna Caruana on Dolly opens up Congratulations to Tineka and Ward on a great interview with the amazing Dolly Parton!A pleasure to watch and enjoy! more
- Joe Marconi on The Magic Ultimate 500 Countdown of the ... You'll Never Walk Alone - number 308. What's going on here? It should be in Top 20.And where are the Rolling Stones in Top ... more
- Ken Tate on The Magic Ultimate 500 Countdown of the ... I would be interested in seeing the number of votes for each song or at least the top 20.It was difficult to choose only one ... more
- gordon carvosso on Dolly opens up I have always admired Ward Everaardt,s wonderfull voice reading the news, So rich and pure.Now I know what he looks like. ... more
- Anne Banks on Memorable Moment He was brilliant and his daughter is definitely following in Dad's footsteps. This recording is brilliant more
- Carmel Mullen on Merry Christmas Thank you for this link it was wonderful more
- Karl Turnbull on A star is born This girl is good and would be even better with a band behind her.Also learn to sing the second verse as well Steph. Go for ... more
- Colin Whaley on The Hollies Went to the Hollies when they came to Melbourne earlier this year and to repeat an old phrase I haven't used for a while ... more
- ornella totino on A star is born It would be wonderful to hear her sing at Carols by Candlelight. What an amazing experience for a beautiful girl. more
- Franca Katsaris on A star is born Love to hear you sing again. Great voice! more
Robin Gibb’s final work
ROBIN GIBB 1949 - 2012
Robin Gibb’s final work, The Titanic Requiem, was released on March 30, 2012. A classical album marking the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the legendary ocean liner, the project was composed by Robin and his son Robin-John and performed by The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
Unfortunately, Robin was not well enough to attend the debut performance of The Titanic Requiem. However, Robin sings lead on one track of the recording, “Don't Cry Alone”, and as unusual as the musical setting might be, the voice is unmistakable.
The song has now been released by Warner Music as a single.
If you would like to hear this song played on MAGIC 1278 , CLICK HERE to return to the home page to vote.
Barry, Maurice and Robin Gibb scaled the heights of the pop world in the 1970s with disco hits including How Deep Is Your Love, Stayin' Alive, and Night Fever. Here is a look back in pictures at Gibb's life as a Bee Gee.
PLEASE give us a clue to the secret sound.It,s now becoming boring.I find that I cant be bothered listening to it because I dont have any idea as to wich direction I should be thinking.It,s going around in circles.Regards JulieJulie Szeitz Monday 28 May, 2012 - 4:33 PM
No I dont like Robin Gibbs new song.I find it quite morbid sounding. and it seems to drag along.I would prefer not to hear it on a regular basis.Regards JulieJulie Szeitz Monday 28 May, 2012 - 4:16 PM
Loved Robin's last song. He was a great member of a fabulous family. RIP.Jo Monday 28 May, 2012 - 4:14 PM
beautifuljulie baylis Sunday 27 May, 2012 - 1:01 PM
Re secret sound. Please no clue Just increase the number of callers from 3 to 5Neil Barnes Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 8:21 PM
Any chance that Kevin & jane could wish Sharon Saunders a Happy birthday for Sunday 27th, and play her "True love never runs smooth" by Gene Pitney? It would mean a lot to me if you could.Steve Campbell Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 5:45 PM