- Special date and time
- Wacky Facts, December 11
- Quick Quiz | December 11
- Goodbye analogue TV
- Wacky Facts, December 10
- Magic 1278
- Wacky Facts, December 9
- Quick Quiz - December 9
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Karl Turnbull on A star is born This girl is good and would be even better with a band behind her.Also learn to sing the second verse as well Steph. Go for ... more
- Colin Whaley on The Hollies Went to the Hollies when they came to Melbourne earlier this year and to repeat an old phrase I haven't used for a while ... more
- ornella totino on A star is born It would be wonderful to hear her sing at Carols by Candlelight. What an amazing experience for a beautiful girl. more
- Franca Katsaris on A star is born Love to hear you sing again. Great voice! more
- Ana on A star is born That was absolutely brilliant! We need to see/hear more from this amazing young lady! more
- Jessica on A star is born i think Carols By Candlelight sounds like a good idea!Great idea actually! more
- Chris on Brassed off No one has commented on this. Very clever. Sorry cant say any more I have to rush off to my coffee appointment at 9.00 4 Km ... more
- Daniel Dellachiesa on A star is born GOO MISS TOTINO!!! more
- laura on A star is born So amazing I have goosebumpswell done steph! So proud of you more
- frank bere on A star is born She has an amazing voice.how she isn't a superstar yet is beyond me. more
- michael on A star is born Stephanie is a fantastic singer i love her voice it would be great to hear her voice again hopefully at the AFL grand final. more
- Fernando on A star is born This is one talented girl more
- Michael Hopkins on A star is born An amazing voice would love to hear more from her more
- Susie Karlson on A star is born I think she is amazing. what a voice and yes why not let her sing at the Grand Final. more
- Jessica on A star is born I would LOVE to see this happen! Such a talented sister I have! So proud of you Steph x more
- Murray Young on Happy Birthday Hi,This is Murray, and just reminder that this is also Canadian singer/songwriter, Gordon Lightfoot's Birthday - and mine as ... more
- Denise Stone on The Hollies How wonderful to hear such good music without the aid of all the electronic gear, special effects etc. They can certainly ... more
- Mike Hoskin on The Hollies Wow!! yes I'm in the age bracket where I was going to dance halls while they were at the top of their game never have seen ... more
- Lynton Martin on Magic Morning Tea Great Day, lots of fun and even the weather came good. Thanks to every one who helped make it such a great occasion. more
- Jane on Grandkids' Birthdays Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You ... more
Ric's Road to Recovery
Ric has amazed fellow Magic 1278 radio colleagues and loyal listeners alike with his rocketing recovery after his heart bypass operation.
Ward Everaardt took a moment to chat to Ric about his fantastic progress and asked him the BIG question "when will you be back on-air?"
On behalf of (Rockin’) Ricky, thank you for your kind support - from everyone at Magic 1278.
Whether you're driving home, picking up the kids, or being busy around the house, Ric is always great company with his friendly, upbeat personality. Good music too, with news, weather and regular traffic reports.
I am writing to you from New York. I am listening on line to your program and your Magic 1278 wonderful music. I heard about you from my new dear friend, who I met in Poland last summer. She sings your praises and I can see why. Thank you for the joy you bring to others and may God bless you with continuous good health.
-kriskris Monday 17 October, 2011 - 1:28 PM
hi ric i hope you are feeling great from sarahSARAH FEDLEY Friday 19 August, 2011 - 12:37 PM
Sorry to learn that you are not feeling the best. Rest well and recover completely, can't wait to hear you back on Magic.alan Luke Friday 22 July, 2011 - 4:26 PM
Hi Rick. Here's hoping your recovery is on track and you will be well enough to rejoin us soon.
P.s. Also hope we get to see you at the Christmas in July luncheon.
LyneLyne Thursday 21 July, 2011 - 12:26 PM
You have no idea how much of yourself you bring to us from your broadcasts. I truly miss you and wish you a very speedy recovery.Jeannette Pike Saturday 16 July, 2011 - 7:16 PM
hope you get well soon rick and we both really really love you on magic get back soongary and larry Saturday 16 July, 2011 - 4:42 PM