- Bobby Skilton's Footy Tips Rnd 1 - Week 2
- Frankston's sand sculptures
- A Doggy Houdini
- O Holy Night
- Vale Tony Charlton
- Cat and Dolphin: an odd couple
- Have Yourself a Magic Little Christmas
- Rain gardens and green roofs
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jane on Grandkids' Birthdays Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You ... more
- Dois on Grandkids' Birthdays Hi Kevin and JaneCould you please wish a very Happy Birthday to Janet Vu, Granddaughter of Emmanuel and Ann. She is sweet ... more
- Cheryl Threadgold on Community Calendar The 36th Beaumaris Christmas Carols will be presented on Christmas Eve, 24 December from 7.45pm to 9.30pm at the Beaumaris ... more
- Thelma Born on Rain gardens and green roofs Hi Jane, My garden at San Remo has been invaded by hundreds of flying insects. Don't know what they are - about 1cm long ... more
- Lisa Nugent on Community Calendar Essendon High School joins an elite group of Victorian state secondary schools to have provided a century of quality ... more
- George and Jolanda Szabo on Grandkids' Birthdays Hi Kevin & Jane, We would like to wish our granddaughters Sienna Szabo who turned 6 on the 10th November and Amelia Szabo ... more
- margie on Grandkids' Birthdays Good morning Kevin & JaneNov 16 th is a very special young man in our lives 10th birthday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY ToJacob He is a ... more
- resistance bands on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! My family all the time say that I am killing my time here at net, however I know I am getting know-how every day by reading ... more
- Wendy Rickard on Grandkids' Birthdays Hello Kevin & Jane.Could you please wish a very Happy Birthday to my Twin Grandchildren Jackson & Chelsea Van Veen who will ... more
- Suzanne Hogg on Grandkids' Birthdays To Kevin & JanePlease wish our granddaughter Ashleigh Heppell a very HAPPY 7th Birthday on Thursday 25th October, Lots of ... more
- paul kennedy on Grandkids' Birthdays Nanny Kennedy of West Essendon and Grandma McGougan of Neerim South would like you to wish Thomas (one of the three littlest ... more
- Joe Magro on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! Good luck Adrian, I certenly didn't know that. more
- Jenny Blackney on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! A BIG CONTRATULATIONS TO THE LUCKY WINNER, I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS SOME SORT OF VELCRO AND TO DO WITH A CAR BUT COULD NOT ... more
- sheldon egberto on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! I knew it will wind up being something very corny! more
- Charles Gili on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! is it the sound of a hand saw stroke?B39jyh more
- Judith Holland on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! hi this secret sound has been going for a long time now good luck to who ever gets it i think I know what it is now i have ... more
- LILLIAN WAGSTFF on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! Keep guessing everyone.Some day soon i will have a go and who knows i might be a winner... more
- Cruz on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! A rocket launch. more
- Johanne on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! can I email you my guess as I can't get throu more
- gareth on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! I would like to ask your listeners to only phone in if they take note of the clues correctly. i.e how can it possibly be a ... more
More on Grace Kelly
On 19 April 1956: Prince Rainier married Grace Kelly.
The religious ceremony followed a civil ceremony held in the throne room in the Palace of Monaco. The 40-minute civil ceremony was broadcast across Europe.
The celebration of the Nuptial Mass was held in the Cathedral of Monaco. Miss Kelly looked every bit the film star in her ivory gown made of silk taffeta and lace.
The couple did not look at each other during the ceremony, but sat, stood and knelt facing the high altar as instructed by Monsignor Marella, the Papal Legate from Paris.
They spoke their vows so quietly that it was hard to tell whether they made them in English or French, the national language of Monaco.
At the end of the ceremony, a message was read out from the Pope. Then the couple drove through the streets of Monte Carlo in an open-top car, waving to thousands of well-wishers.
The couple, who announced their engagement in January, spent their honeymoon cruising around the Mediterranean aboard Prince Rainier's yacht, Deo Juvante II - out of the public eye.
The civil ceremony, conducted by the president of the Monaco Supreme Court, was attended by the couple's close family and friends.
In Monaco, as in France, a civil marriage must take place before a religious ceremony.
Miss Kelly, wore a beige, lace dress with a close-fitting hat, was noticeably nervous throughout the proceedings.
Following the legal formalities the couple made a short appearance on the balcony of the palace where approximately 500 members of the public waited below.
The newly-married couple, surrounded by an abundance of red and white flowers, waved to the crowds for a few minutes before going back inside.
The Wedding Part 1
The Wedding Part 2
REGISTER HERE: Go into the draw to join Kevin and Jane on their trip to Bendigo. On Wednesday May 30th you’ll travel by V-Line to Bendigo with Kevin and Jane, enjoy a light lunch and visit The Bendigo Art Gallery’s Exhibition, Grace Kelly: Style Icon.