- Wacky Facts - March 7
- Quick Quiz - March 7
- Wacky Facts - March 6
- Quick Quiz - March 6
- Wacky Facts - March 5
- Quick Quiz - March 5
- Magic Morning Tea Competition
- Magic at Moomba
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Joe Marconi on The Magic Ultimate 500 Countdown of the ... You'll Never Walk Alone - number 308. What's going on here? It should be in Top 20.And where are the Rolling Stones in Top ... more
- Ken Tate on The Magic Ultimate 500 Countdown of the ... I would be interested in seeing the number of votes for each song or at least the top 20.It was difficult to choose only one ... more
- gordon carvosso on Dolly opens up I have always admired Ward Everaardt,s wonderfull voice reading the news, So rich and pure.Now I know what he looks like. ... more
- Anne Banks on Memorable Moments He was brilliant and his daughter is definitely following in Dad's footsteps. This recording is brilliant more
- Carmel Mullen on Merry Christmas Thank you for this link it was wonderful more
- Karl Turnbull on A star is born This girl is good and would be even better with a band behind her.Also learn to sing the second verse as well Steph. Go for ... more
- Colin Whaley on The Hollies Went to the Hollies when they came to Melbourne earlier this year and to repeat an old phrase I haven't used for a while ... more
- ornella totino on A star is born It would be wonderful to hear her sing at Carols by Candlelight. What an amazing experience for a beautiful girl. more
- Franca Katsaris on A star is born Love to hear you sing again. Great voice! more
- Ana on A star is born That was absolutely brilliant! We need to see/hear more from this amazing young lady! more
- Jessica on A star is born i think Carols By Candlelight sounds like a good idea!Great idea actually! more
- Chris on Brassed off No one has commented on this. Very clever. Sorry cant say any more I have to rush off to my coffee appointment at 9.00 4 Km ... more
- Daniel Dellachiesa on A star is born GOO MISS TOTINO!!! more
- laura on A star is born So amazing I have goosebumpswell done steph! So proud of you more
- frank bere on A star is born She has an amazing voice.how she isn't a superstar yet is beyond me. more
- michael on A star is born Stephanie is a fantastic singer i love her voice it would be great to hear her voice again hopefully at the AFL grand final. more
- Fernando on A star is born This is one talented girl more
- Michael Hopkins on A star is born An amazing voice would love to hear more from her more
- Susie Karlson on A star is born I think she is amazing. what a voice and yes why not let her sing at the Grand Final. more
- Jessica on A star is born I would LOVE to see this happen! Such a talented sister I have! So proud of you Steph x more
More on Grace Kelly
On 19 April 1956: Prince Rainier married Grace Kelly.
The religious ceremony followed a civil ceremony held in the throne room in the Palace of Monaco. The 40-minute civil ceremony was broadcast across Europe.
The celebration of the Nuptial Mass was held in the Cathedral of Monaco. Miss Kelly looked every bit the film star in her ivory gown made of silk taffeta and lace.
The couple did not look at each other during the ceremony, but sat, stood and knelt facing the high altar as instructed by Monsignor Marella, the Papal Legate from Paris.
They spoke their vows so quietly that it was hard to tell whether they made them in English or French, the national language of Monaco.
At the end of the ceremony, a message was read out from the Pope. Then the couple drove through the streets of Monte Carlo in an open-top car, waving to thousands of well-wishers.
The couple, who announced their engagement in January, spent their honeymoon cruising around the Mediterranean aboard Prince Rainier's yacht, Deo Juvante II - out of the public eye.
The civil ceremony, conducted by the president of the Monaco Supreme Court, was attended by the couple's close family and friends.
In Monaco, as in France, a civil marriage must take place before a religious ceremony.
Miss Kelly, wore a beige, lace dress with a close-fitting hat, was noticeably nervous throughout the proceedings.
Following the legal formalities the couple made a short appearance on the balcony of the palace where approximately 500 members of the public waited below.
The newly-married couple, surrounded by an abundance of red and white flowers, waved to the crowds for a few minutes before going back inside.
The Wedding Part 1
The Wedding Part 2
REGISTER HERE: Go into the draw to join Kevin and Jane on their trip to Bendigo. On Wednesday May 30th you’ll travel by V-Line to Bendigo with Kevin and Jane, enjoy a light lunch and visit The Bendigo Art Gallery’s Exhibition, Grace Kelly: Style Icon.