- Bobby Skilton’s tips – Semi Finals
- How Does She Do It?
- Quick Quiz - September 12
- Wacky Facts - September 12
- Val's Beetroot Chutney
- Magic Morning Tea - September
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ozi on A Day of 3s Triple Play more
- ozi on A Day of 3s Peter Paul and Mary more
- Joe on A Day of 3s ThreepenceThree Threes more
- JUDY DUNGEY on A Day of 3s We wondered about:Three faces of EveThree days of the Condorand my personal favouriteBrothers 3 (From current X Factor) more
- Grant Hull on A Day of 3s How about My three sons more
- Alan on A Day of 3s What about the Real Estate catch phrase of; Location,Location,Location more
- TED on A Day of 3s Len Barry song 1 2 3 more
- Colin Buley on Desiderata Desiderata has cemented its place in the world of meditation but google search for desiderata startrek and you will find a ... more
- Gini McLellan on Hello Melbourne Wonderful to see Melbourne as I remember it as a young woman in the mid-eighties! more
- Berrie Cameron-Allen on Desiderata I would like to thank Magic 1278 for the tickets to see "Showboat" on Saturday afternoon - I loved it! It was a fantastic ... more
- Lynne Hayes on Remembering Robin How true that Robin Williams felt like a personal friend,he enriched our lives not only through his movies, but just the ... more
- Peter John on Remembering Robin Like most people, I was deeply saddened by the loss of Robin Williams. We have lost many celebrities in recent times, some ... more
- Maria on Desiderata Thank you Kevin and Jane. Totally brilliant and inspirational. more
- Alan McNair on Desiderata Magic is pure MAGIC to millions of people. I found It warmly relaxing with magic's Great personalities That I enjoy ... more
- Margot Dodson on Desiderata Just love "Desiderata". I have his cd with this & other inspirational ones on it.It is just my philosophy on life,although ... more
- Dianne gill on Reigning Cats and Dogs - August Thanks heaps for picking Leo! I'm sure he'll enjoy the goodies, might not enjoy the vet visit again tho ð??? more
- scaffolding jobs on Look Who It Is Keep this going please, grteat job! more
- John Dyt on Well done, Jane! Well done Jane, your a legend â?¥ more
- Treahna Caruana on Well done, Jane! Congratulations Jane! Beautiful work from a beautiful lady and well deserved!!!!! more
- Muriel on Well done, Jane! Congratulations Jane from Mia Rose Mole Smith`s auntie from North Yorkshire. more
Do you want Kevin and Jane to say a special Magic 1278 on-air happy birthday to your grandson or granddaughter?
CLICK HERE to email the details through.
Get out of bed (or just lie in) with Kevin John and Jane Holmes. Great music, good clean fun and entertainment, plus regular news, weather and traffic, all the info you need to start your day. Listen closely, and you may hear yourself on the show one day!
Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!Jane Monday 17 December, 2012 - 6:34 PM
Hi Kevin and Jane
Could you please wish a very Happy Birthday to Janet Vu, Granddaughter of Emmanuel and Ann. She is sweet 16 on Monday 17/12/12 and she is loved very very much by her mum Doris, dad Trung, brothers James and Peter.Dois Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 10:12 PM
Hi Kevin & Jane, We would like to wish our granddaughters Sienna Szabo who turned 6 on the 10th November and Amelia Szabo who turns 8 tomorrow the 27th November a very big Happy Birthday. Both girls love singing and dancing and are a joy to watch. Lots of love and best wishes, from Nagymama, Nagypapa, Nonno, Nonna, all the cousins and aunts and uncles.George and Jolanda Szabo Monday 26 November, 2012 - 3:23 PM
Good morning Kevin & Jane
Nov 16 th is a very special young man in our lives 10th birthday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY To
Jacob He is a joy to all good manners always willing to help the family is so proud of him Birthday Wishes and love from Dad, Gran colin and his little mate who is having a sleep over as part of his party josh and the rest of the family to many to name. THANK YOU Granmargie Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 1:26 PM
Hello Kevin & Jane.
Could you please wish a very Happy Birthday to my Twin Grandchildren Jackson & Chelsea Van Veen who will be 7 on Wednesday 31st October. They are very special children and love the Wiggles and Hi 5.
thank you so much
Wendy RickardWendy Rickard Thursday 25 October, 2012 - 3:19 PM
To Kevin & Jane
Please wish our granddaughter Ashleigh Heppell a very HAPPY 7th Birthday on Thursday 25th October, Lots of love & big kisses & cuddles from Nanna & Pa
Thank you very much. Your show is brilliant!Suzanne Hogg Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 11:38 PM