- Selfie Winner
- Wacky Facts - July 28
- Quick Quiz - July 28
- Bobby Skilton's Tips - Round 18 (part 2)
- Christmas in July
- Bobby Skilton's Tips - Round 18 (part 2)
- Quick Quiz - July 25
- Wacky Facts - July 25
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Terry Cox on Fantastic Mr Fox Great scoobi doo swing. Excellent. more
- Zed power on Rockin' Ricky's Pasties Not quite what I thought a "pasty" could be. Though I am not a celery guy, it looks tasty. more
- terri cryans on Grandad Ditchburn Congratulations Ric - Being a grandparent is the best feeling in the world. I am sure Lily will be extremely spoiled by you ... more
- marge on Fantastic Mr Fox This is just lovely. What a fine young gentleman. more
- Marie Nash on Wacky Facts - June 25 I have actually seem one of the storm-proof umbrellas last year in Holland. more
- Heather on Fantastic Mr Fox A beautiful song performed just perfect. I will certainly be getting this cd & look forward to seeing Bobby Fox at Christmas ... more
- Steve on June Carter Ring of fire would have to be one of the best songs ever more
- jeanne on Fantastic Mr Fox great to listen to bobby Fox. such a smooth performer thank you Magic more
- Colin Mcmeekin on Grandad Ditchburn Ric will be the best poppy more
- Colin Mcmeekin on Q & A with Ric Ditchburn Love drive to time with rocking Ric more
- jeanne on Saved From Cat-astrophe so pleased there was a happy end to that story , What a cat he should get a reward more
- jeanne on Saved From Cat-astrophe Thank god the little boy is safe, what a shock for him,, more
- Nisha on Mum’s Lamb Stew with Dumplings Yea that receipe is fantastic thanks Garry,I made it and was very tasty love it my family enjoyed it.it was great.Love to ... more
- Nicole on Anzac Day Very moving brings tears to my eyes thinking of my husband who served in the 2nd world war more
- Marie Demanuele on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl Documentary Love to win it more
- Geoff Grace on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl Documentary I hope Magic 1278 keeps playing Roy for another 25 years. He is a legendary singer.Magic1278 is a legendary music and ... more
- Light horse and field artillery museum on Anzac Day Thank you to all those who fought and who fight for us still. Think of the donkeys ,mules and horses. they did not have a ... more
- Joy Hammer on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl Documentary I love the music 1278 plays, top class more
- Leonie Latcham on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl Documentary Roy Boy is my favorite singer.What an amazing voice he had. Instead of singing Only the Lonely, My friends and family all ... more
- Nola-Anne Simpson on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl Documentary Love Roy's music, I was in total shock when he passed away. more
Do you want Kevin and Jane to say a special Magic 1278 on-air happy birthday to your grandson or granddaughter?
CLICK HERE to email the details through.
Get out of bed (or just lie in) with Kevin John and Jane Holmes. Great music, good clean fun and entertainment, plus regular news, weather and traffic, all the info you need to start your day. Listen closely, and you may hear yourself on the show one day!
Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!Jane Monday 17 December, 2012 - 6:34 PM
Hi Kevin and Jane
Could you please wish a very Happy Birthday to Janet Vu, Granddaughter of Emmanuel and Ann. She is sweet 16 on Monday 17/12/12 and she is loved very very much by her mum Doris, dad Trung, brothers James and Peter.Dois Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 10:12 PM
Hi Kevin & Jane, We would like to wish our granddaughters Sienna Szabo who turned 6 on the 10th November and Amelia Szabo who turns 8 tomorrow the 27th November a very big Happy Birthday. Both girls love singing and dancing and are a joy to watch. Lots of love and best wishes, from Nagymama, Nagypapa, Nonno, Nonna, all the cousins and aunts and uncles.George and Jolanda Szabo Monday 26 November, 2012 - 3:23 PM
Good morning Kevin & Jane
Nov 16 th is a very special young man in our lives 10th birthday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY To
Jacob He is a joy to all good manners always willing to help the family is so proud of him Birthday Wishes and love from Dad, Gran colin and his little mate who is having a sleep over as part of his party josh and the rest of the family to many to name. THANK YOU Granmargie Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 1:26 PM
Hello Kevin & Jane.
Could you please wish a very Happy Birthday to my Twin Grandchildren Jackson & Chelsea Van Veen who will be 7 on Wednesday 31st October. They are very special children and love the Wiggles and Hi 5.
thank you so much
Wendy RickardWendy Rickard Thursday 25 October, 2012 - 3:19 PM
To Kevin & Jane
Please wish our granddaughter Ashleigh Heppell a very HAPPY 7th Birthday on Thursday 25th October, Lots of love & big kisses & cuddles from Nanna & Pa
Thank you very much. Your show is brilliant!Suzanne Hogg Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 11:38 PM