- Wacky Facts - March 11
- Quick Quiz - March 11
- Wacky Facts - March 10
- Quick Quiz - March 10
- Wacky Facts - March 7
- Quick Quiz - March 7
- Wacky Facts - March 6
- Quick Quiz - March 6
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ian Godfrey on Quick Quiz - March 10 Always loved Magic, so much I was going to ask if there was a spare job going. I look like I'm in the right age bracket, but ... more
- Joe Marconi on The Magic Ultimate 500 Countdown of the ... You'll Never Walk Alone - number 308. What's going on here? It should be in Top 20.And where are the Rolling Stones in Top ... more
- Ken Tate on The Magic Ultimate 500 Countdown of the ... I would be interested in seeing the number of votes for each song or at least the top 20.It was difficult to choose only one ... more
- gordon carvosso on Dolly opens up I have always admired Ward Everaardt,s wonderfull voice reading the news, So rich and pure.Now I know what he looks like. ... more
- Anne Banks on Happy Birthday He was brilliant and his daughter is definitely following in Dad's footsteps. This recording is brilliant more
- Carmel Mullen on Merry Christmas Thank you for this link it was wonderful more
- Karl Turnbull on A star is born This girl is good and would be even better with a band behind her.Also learn to sing the second verse as well Steph. Go for ... more
- Colin Whaley on The Hollies Went to the Hollies when they came to Melbourne earlier this year and to repeat an old phrase I haven't used for a while ... more
- ornella totino on A star is born It would be wonderful to hear her sing at Carols by Candlelight. What an amazing experience for a beautiful girl. more
- Franca Katsaris on A star is born Love to hear you sing again. Great voice! more
- Ana on A star is born That was absolutely brilliant! We need to see/hear more from this amazing young lady! more
- Jessica on A star is born i think Carols By Candlelight sounds like a good idea!Great idea actually! more
- Chris on Brassed off No one has commented on this. Very clever. Sorry cant say any more I have to rush off to my coffee appointment at 9.00 4 Km ... more
- Daniel Dellachiesa on A star is born GOO MISS TOTINO!!! more
- laura on A star is born So amazing I have goosebumpswell done steph! So proud of you more
- frank bere on A star is born She has an amazing voice.how she isn't a superstar yet is beyond me. more
- michael on A star is born Stephanie is a fantastic singer i love her voice it would be great to hear her voice again hopefully at the AFL grand final. more
- Fernando on A star is born This is one talented girl more
- Michael Hopkins on A star is born An amazing voice would love to hear more from her more
- Susie Karlson on A star is born I think she is amazing. what a voice and yes why not let her sing at the Grand Final. more
Do you want Kevin and Jane to say a special Magic 1278 on-air happy birthday to your grandson or granddaughter?
CLICK HERE to email the details through.
Get out of bed (or just lie in) with Kevin John and Jane Holmes. Great music, good clean fun and entertainment, plus regular news, weather and traffic, all the info you need to start your day. Listen closely, and you may hear yourself on the show one day!
Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!Jane Monday 17 December, 2012 - 6:34 PM
Hi Kevin and Jane
Could you please wish a very Happy Birthday to Janet Vu, Granddaughter of Emmanuel and Ann. She is sweet 16 on Monday 17/12/12 and she is loved very very much by her mum Doris, dad Trung, brothers James and Peter.Dois Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 10:12 PM
Hi Kevin & Jane, We would like to wish our granddaughters Sienna Szabo who turned 6 on the 10th November and Amelia Szabo who turns 8 tomorrow the 27th November a very big Happy Birthday. Both girls love singing and dancing and are a joy to watch. Lots of love and best wishes, from Nagymama, Nagypapa, Nonno, Nonna, all the cousins and aunts and uncles.George and Jolanda Szabo Monday 26 November, 2012 - 3:23 PM
Good morning Kevin & Jane
Nov 16 th is a very special young man in our lives 10th birthday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY To
Jacob He is a joy to all good manners always willing to help the family is so proud of him Birthday Wishes and love from Dad, Gran colin and his little mate who is having a sleep over as part of his party josh and the rest of the family to many to name. THANK YOU Granmargie Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 1:26 PM
Hello Kevin & Jane.
Could you please wish a very Happy Birthday to my Twin Grandchildren Jackson & Chelsea Van Veen who will be 7 on Wednesday 31st October. They are very special children and love the Wiggles and Hi 5.
thank you so much
Wendy RickardWendy Rickard Thursday 25 October, 2012 - 3:19 PM
To Kevin & Jane
Please wish our granddaughter Ashleigh Heppell a very HAPPY 7th Birthday on Thursday 25th October, Lots of love & big kisses & cuddles from Nanna & Pa
Thank you very much. Your show is brilliant!Suzanne Hogg Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 11:38 PM