- Bobby Skilton’s tips – Round 6
- Happy Birthday
- Wacky Facts - April 24
- Quick Quiz - April 24
- Anzac Day
- Wacky Facts - April 23
- Quick Quiz - April 23
- Quick Quiz - April 22
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Vicky on Anzac Day Very moving. more
- Paul Pratt on Anzac Day Hi Kevin & Jane, I can only say two words BEATUFUL & SADthankyou Paul more
- Pat Rouse on Anzac Day We are very lucky to have such brave men and boys that gave up their lives for us God bless them And Im so glad Im a true ... more
- Tom Mchugh on Anzac Day Still moves me the same as when I first heard it .Absolutely brilliant more
- Doreen Weinman on Happy Easter! love magic 1278. Listen to it always. Since I lost my husband magic 1278 is my other voice we both loved listening to it. ... more
- Dianne Coyle on Happy Easter! Thank you for the clip of the beautiful Colleen Hewitt singing'Day By Day'l was 12 yearsold when l first saw Colleen ... more
- Berrie on Songs From The Movies - Triple Plays I've thoroughly enjoyed the Songs from the Movies this past week - it has been great listening! I'd now love to hear Songs ... more
- Steven Mapleback on Quick Quiz - March 28 Hi K and J - I won Quick Quiz yesterday and we re still in shock. I'm "in-between" jobs atm. I had justI walked down passage ... more
- michael justin on Beatles Magic! Yes I went to the concert but to this day cant understand why the girls screamed so loud that we could barley hear them ... more
- Damien Quinlan on Beatles Magic! Just wanted to say that every time I go to Festival Hall I stare at the stage and say to myself "wow! The Beatles played ... more
- April Goss on Beatles Magic! My husband was at the Beatles concert, and looking at your clip he said he can hear more on the clip than at the show the ... more
- Doris on Flower and Garden Show Loved talking to Kevin and hand today they are so natural and friendly thank Kevin and Jane more
- Steve Campbell on Quick Quiz - March 25 The thing I love about Magic is you haven't become a "Social Commentator" like most FM stations, I listen to Magic to hear ... more
- Marg Morgan on Bobby Skilton's tips - Round 1 Bob Skilton, your visit to our son with cancer atthe Peter Mac in 2010 uplifted his spirits gave him a bit of strength to ... more
- Helen Freedman on Handy Hints - Kevin and Jane's Kitchen To open a jar with a metal lid easily, run hot water over the lid and hey presto! it is so easy to open more
- Ian Godfrey on Quick Quiz - March 10 Always loved Magic, so much I was going to ask if there was a spare job going. I look like I'm in the right age bracket, but ... more
- Treahna Caruana on Dolly opens up Congratulations to Tineka and Ward on a great interview with the amazing Dolly Parton!A pleasure to watch and enjoy! more
- Joe Marconi on The Magic Ultimate 500 Countdown of the ... You'll Never Walk Alone - number 308. What's going on here? It should be in Top 20.And where are the Rolling Stones in Top ... more
- Ken Tate on The Magic Ultimate 500 Countdown of the ... I would be interested in seeing the number of votes for each song or at least the top 20.It was difficult to choose only one ... more
- gordon carvosso on Dolly opens up I have always admired Ward Everaardt,s wonderfull voice reading the news, So rich and pure.Now I know what he looks like. ... more
Easter Activities for Kids
Annual Easter Egg Hunt
The Easter Bunny will be visiting North Melbourne Recreation Centre for the annual Easter Egg Hunt. Bring the whole family down for an Easter Adventure!
Don’t forget to dress up in your Easter bonnet or wear your bunny ears!
Where: North Melbourne Recreation Centre 1 Macaulay Road North Melbourne VIC 3051
Contact details: 03 9658 9666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & times: 07/04/2012 - Saturday: 11am - noon, 3pm - 4pm
Cost: Members free. Non-members, swim entry prices.
Easter Bunny at Harbour Town Shopping Centre
Come and join us at Harbour Town Shopping Centre this Easter for our exciting Easter Egg Hunt.
Collect your map and start hunting for Easter Eggs throughout the centre. How many can you find?
Harbour Town Shopping Centre
440 Docklands Drive
Phone: 03 9328 8600
Date & times:
31/03/2012 to 05/04/2012
Monday: noon - 3pm
Tuesday: noon - 3pm
Wednesday: noon - 3pm
Thursday: noon - 3pm
Saturday: noon - 3pm
Sunday: noon - 3pm
Register for the Easter Egg Hunt near Docklands Cafe. (We are closed Good Friday)
Come and celebrate Easter at Cooks' Cottage
The fun involves painting and decorating an Easter Egg and making your own stand for it to place in your room.
You can then colour in some bunny ears and explore the beautiful cottage garden as you hunt for a special treat.
If you are very lucky, you can come back to the Cottage on Good Friday for the Easter Egg Hunt, and of course wear your special bunny ears.
Where: Cooks' Cottage, Fitzroy Gardens Wellington Parade East Melbourne VIC 3002
Contact details: 03 9419 5766 or email email@example.com
Date & times: 02/04/2012 to 13/04/2012
Monday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Tuesday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Wednesday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Thursday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Friday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Cost: Child: $5.50 Adult: $2.50 Tickets include entrance to Cooks' Cottage. Pre-payment is required.
Easter at Sea!
Come and celebrate Easter at sea. Come aboard the Polly Woodside and join in maritime Easter workshop fun with craft activities, stories, and games for children and families. You’ll come as a land lubber and leave as an old sea salt.
Easter at Sea! workshops offer great family fun this Easter holiday. Find out about how sailors lived their lives at sea, hear stories of their superstitions and traditions and take part in fun craft activities and games for children and families all aboard the unique, iconic Polly Woodside.
Where: Polly Woodside - Melbourne's Tall Ship Story
21 South Wharf Promenade South Wharf VIC 3006
Parking is available at South Wharf Shopping Centre, or the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. Train: to Southern Cross Station then tram 96, 109 or 112 to stop 124A
Contact details: www.pollywoodside.com.au
Date & times: 02/04/2012 to 13/04/2012
Monday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Tuesday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Thursday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Friday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Workshops run weekdays* at 10am-11.30am, 12pm-1.30pm and 2pm-3.30pm *excluding Good Friday
Cost: Adult $15 Concession $12 Child $8 Family: $42 (2 Adults and up to 4 children)