- Well done, Jane!
- Quick Quiz - July 30
- Wacky Facts - July 30
- Song Requests
- Reigning Cats and Dogs - July
- Quick Quiz - July 29
- Wacky Facts - July 29
- Selfie Winner
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kelleigh on Wacky Facts - July 24 In New Zealand the Salada jingle was different. It went "love it meal size, snack size or bite size, versatile Salada, for ... more
- Carmel Mullen on Reigning Cats and Dogs - July Thank you very much gorgeous choosing Toby. I am sure he will appreciate the goodies.he really does look like a king with ... more
- Terry Cox on Fantastic Mr Fox Great scoobi doo swing. Excellent. more
- Zed power on Rockin' Ricky's Pasties Not quite what I thought a "pasty" could be. Though I am not a celery guy, it looks tasty. more
- terri cryans on Grandad Ditchburn Congratulations Ric - Being a grandparent is the best feeling in the world. I am sure Lily will be extremely spoiled by you ... more
- marge on Fantastic Mr Fox This is just lovely. What a fine young gentleman. more
- Marie Nash on Wacky Facts - June 25 I have actually seem one of the storm-proof umbrellas last year in Holland. more
- Heather on Fantastic Mr Fox A beautiful song performed just perfect. I will certainly be getting this cd & look forward to seeing Bobby Fox at Christmas ... more
- Steve on June Carter Ring of fire would have to be one of the best songs ever more
- jeanne on Fantastic Mr Fox great to listen to bobby Fox. such a smooth performer thank you Magic more
- Colin Mcmeekin on Grandad Ditchburn Ric will be the best poppy more
- Colin Mcmeekin on Q & A with Ric Ditchburn Love drive to time with rocking Ric more
- jeanne on Saved From Cat-astrophe so pleased there was a happy end to that story , What a cat he should get a reward more
- jeanne on Saved From Cat-astrophe Thank god the little boy is safe, what a shock for him,, more
- Nisha on Mum’s Lamb Stew with Dumplings Yea that receipe is fantastic thanks Garry,I made it and was very tasty love it my family enjoyed it.it was great.Love to ... more
- Nicole on Anzac Day Very moving brings tears to my eyes thinking of my husband who served in the 2nd world war more
- Marie Demanuele on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl Documentary Love to win it more
- Geoff Grace on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl Documentary I hope Magic 1278 keeps playing Roy for another 25 years. He is a legendary singer.Magic1278 is a legendary music and ... more
- Light horse and field artillery museum on Anzac Day Thank you to all those who fought and who fight for us still. Think of the donkeys ,mules and horses. they did not have a ... more
- Joy Hammer on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl Documentary I love the music 1278 plays, top class more
Easter Activities for Kids
Annual Easter Egg Hunt
The Easter Bunny will be visiting North Melbourne Recreation Centre for the annual Easter Egg Hunt. Bring the whole family down for an Easter Adventure!
Don’t forget to dress up in your Easter bonnet or wear your bunny ears!
Where: North Melbourne Recreation Centre 1 Macaulay Road North Melbourne VIC 3051
Contact details: 03 9658 9666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & times: 07/04/2012 - Saturday: 11am - noon, 3pm - 4pm
Cost: Members free. Non-members, swim entry prices.
Easter Bunny at Harbour Town Shopping Centre
Come and join us at Harbour Town Shopping Centre this Easter for our exciting Easter Egg Hunt.
Collect your map and start hunting for Easter Eggs throughout the centre. How many can you find?
Harbour Town Shopping Centre
440 Docklands Drive
Phone: 03 9328 8600
Date & times:
31/03/2012 to 05/04/2012
Monday: noon - 3pm
Tuesday: noon - 3pm
Wednesday: noon - 3pm
Thursday: noon - 3pm
Saturday: noon - 3pm
Sunday: noon - 3pm
Register for the Easter Egg Hunt near Docklands Cafe. (We are closed Good Friday)
Come and celebrate Easter at Cooks' Cottage
The fun involves painting and decorating an Easter Egg and making your own stand for it to place in your room.
You can then colour in some bunny ears and explore the beautiful cottage garden as you hunt for a special treat.
If you are very lucky, you can come back to the Cottage on Good Friday for the Easter Egg Hunt, and of course wear your special bunny ears.
Where: Cooks' Cottage, Fitzroy Gardens Wellington Parade East Melbourne VIC 3002
Contact details: 03 9419 5766 or email email@example.com
Date & times: 02/04/2012 to 13/04/2012
Monday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Tuesday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Wednesday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Thursday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Friday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Cost: Child: $5.50 Adult: $2.50 Tickets include entrance to Cooks' Cottage. Pre-payment is required.
Easter at Sea!
Come and celebrate Easter at sea. Come aboard the Polly Woodside and join in maritime Easter workshop fun with craft activities, stories, and games for children and families. You’ll come as a land lubber and leave as an old sea salt.
Easter at Sea! workshops offer great family fun this Easter holiday. Find out about how sailors lived their lives at sea, hear stories of their superstitions and traditions and take part in fun craft activities and games for children and families all aboard the unique, iconic Polly Woodside.
Where: Polly Woodside - Melbourne's Tall Ship Story
21 South Wharf Promenade South Wharf VIC 3006
Parking is available at South Wharf Shopping Centre, or the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. Train: to Southern Cross Station then tram 96, 109 or 112 to stop 124A
Contact details: www.pollywoodside.com.au
Date & times: 02/04/2012 to 13/04/2012
Monday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Tuesday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Thursday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Friday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Workshops run weekdays* at 10am-11.30am, 12pm-1.30pm and 2pm-3.30pm *excluding Good Friday
Cost: Adult $15 Concession $12 Child $8 Family: $42 (2 Adults and up to 4 children)