- Beautiful Bikkies
- Wacky Facts - August 21
- Quick Quiz - August 21
- Hello Melbourne
- Quick Quiz - August 20
- Wacky Facts - August 20
- Reigning Cats and Dogs - August
- Quick Quiz - August 19
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gini McLellan on Hello Melbourne Wonderful to see Melbourne as I remember it as a young woman in the mid-eighties! more
- Peter John on Remembering Robin Like most people, I was deeply saddened by the loss of Robin Williams. We have lost many celebrities in recent times, some ... more
- Maria on Desiderata Thank you Kevin and Jane. Totally brilliant and inspirational. more
- Alan McNair on Desiderata Magic is pure MAGIC to millions of people. I found It warmly relaxing with magic's Great personalities That I enjoy ... more
- Margot Dodson on Desiderata Just love "Desiderata". I have his cd with this & other inspirational ones on it.It is just my philosophy on life,although ... more
- Dianne gill on Reigning Cats and Dogs - August Thanks heaps for picking Leo! I'm sure he'll enjoy the goodies, might not enjoy the vet visit again tho ð??? more
- scaffolding jobs on Look Who It Is Keep this going please, grteat job! more
- John Dyt on Well done, Jane! Well done Jane, your a legend â?¥ more
- Treahna Caruana on Well done, Jane! Congratulations Jane! Beautiful work from a beautiful lady and well deserved!!!!! more
- Muriel on Well done, Jane! Congratulations Jane from Mia Rose Mole Smith`s auntie from North Yorkshire. more
- Grace Mascaro on Well done, Jane! You are a legend Jane. Well done. Congratulations. Love listening you guys. Grace xx more
- Judy Small on Well done, Jane! Well deserved ...she is a beautiful person inside and out ...Congratulations .... more
- Carmel Mullen on Well done, Jane! Ä?ongratulstion Jane a well deserved acknowledgment of all your hard work. Thank you for your support of a wonderful ... more
- Kelleigh on Wacky Facts - July 24 In New Zealand the Salada jingle was different. It went "love it meal size, snack size or bite size, versatile Salada, for ... more
- Carmel Mullen on Reigning Cats and Dogs - July Thank you very much gorgeous choosing Toby. I am sure he will appreciate the goodies.he really does look like a king with ... more
- Terry Cox on Fantastic Mr Fox Great scoobi doo swing. Excellent. more
- Janene Fussell on Clint The Director What a gorgeous man, Clint Estwood is. A lovely interview by Donna Demao, congratulations. more
- Zed power on Rockin' Ricky's Pasties Not quite what I thought a "pasty" could be. Though I am not a celery guy, it looks tasty. more
- terri cryans on Grandad Ditchburn Congratulations Ric - Being a grandparent is the best feeling in the world. I am sure Lily will be extremely spoiled by you ... more
- marge on Fantastic Mr Fox This is just lovely. What a fine young gentleman. more
Easter Activities for Kids
Annual Easter Egg Hunt
The Easter Bunny will be visiting North Melbourne Recreation Centre for the annual Easter Egg Hunt. Bring the whole family down for an Easter Adventure!
Don’t forget to dress up in your Easter bonnet or wear your bunny ears!
Where: North Melbourne Recreation Centre 1 Macaulay Road North Melbourne VIC 3051
Contact details: 03 9658 9666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & times: 07/04/2012 - Saturday: 11am - noon, 3pm - 4pm
Cost: Members free. Non-members, swim entry prices.
Easter Bunny at Harbour Town Shopping Centre
Come and join us at Harbour Town Shopping Centre this Easter for our exciting Easter Egg Hunt.
Collect your map and start hunting for Easter Eggs throughout the centre. How many can you find?
Harbour Town Shopping Centre
440 Docklands Drive
Phone: 03 9328 8600
Date & times:
31/03/2012 to 05/04/2012
Monday: noon - 3pm
Tuesday: noon - 3pm
Wednesday: noon - 3pm
Thursday: noon - 3pm
Saturday: noon - 3pm
Sunday: noon - 3pm
Register for the Easter Egg Hunt near Docklands Cafe. (We are closed Good Friday)
Come and celebrate Easter at Cooks' Cottage
The fun involves painting and decorating an Easter Egg and making your own stand for it to place in your room.
You can then colour in some bunny ears and explore the beautiful cottage garden as you hunt for a special treat.
If you are very lucky, you can come back to the Cottage on Good Friday for the Easter Egg Hunt, and of course wear your special bunny ears.
Where: Cooks' Cottage, Fitzroy Gardens Wellington Parade East Melbourne VIC 3002
Contact details: 03 9419 5766 or email email@example.com
Date & times: 02/04/2012 to 13/04/2012
Monday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Tuesday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Wednesday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Thursday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Friday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Cost: Child: $5.50 Adult: $2.50 Tickets include entrance to Cooks' Cottage. Pre-payment is required.
Easter at Sea!
Come and celebrate Easter at sea. Come aboard the Polly Woodside and join in maritime Easter workshop fun with craft activities, stories, and games for children and families. You’ll come as a land lubber and leave as an old sea salt.
Easter at Sea! workshops offer great family fun this Easter holiday. Find out about how sailors lived their lives at sea, hear stories of their superstitions and traditions and take part in fun craft activities and games for children and families all aboard the unique, iconic Polly Woodside.
Where: Polly Woodside - Melbourne's Tall Ship Story
21 South Wharf Promenade South Wharf VIC 3006
Parking is available at South Wharf Shopping Centre, or the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. Train: to Southern Cross Station then tram 96, 109 or 112 to stop 124A
Contact details: www.pollywoodside.com.au
Date & times: 02/04/2012 to 13/04/2012
Monday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Tuesday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Thursday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Friday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Workshops run weekdays* at 10am-11.30am, 12pm-1.30pm and 2pm-3.30pm *excluding Good Friday
Cost: Adult $15 Concession $12 Child $8 Family: $42 (2 Adults and up to 4 children)