- Bobby Skilton's Footy Tips Rnd 1 - Week 2
- Frankston's sand sculptures
- A Doggy Houdini
- O Holy Night
- Vale Tony Charlton
- Cat and Dolphin: an odd couple
- Have Yourself a Magic Little Christmas
- Rain gardens and green roofs
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jane on Grandkids' Birthdays Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You ... more
- Dois on Grandkids' Birthdays Hi Kevin and JaneCould you please wish a very Happy Birthday to Janet Vu, Granddaughter of Emmanuel and Ann. She is sweet ... more
- Cheryl Threadgold on Community Calendar The 36th Beaumaris Christmas Carols will be presented on Christmas Eve, 24 December from 7.45pm to 9.30pm at the Beaumaris ... more
- Thelma Born on Rain gardens and green roofs Hi Jane, My garden at San Remo has been invaded by hundreds of flying insects. Don't know what they are - about 1cm long ... more
- Lisa Nugent on Community Calendar Essendon High School joins an elite group of Victorian state secondary schools to have provided a century of quality ... more
- George and Jolanda Szabo on Grandkids' Birthdays Hi Kevin & Jane, We would like to wish our granddaughters Sienna Szabo who turned 6 on the 10th November and Amelia Szabo ... more
- margie on Grandkids' Birthdays Good morning Kevin & JaneNov 16 th is a very special young man in our lives 10th birthday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY ToJacob He is a ... more
- resistance bands on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! My family all the time say that I am killing my time here at net, however I know I am getting know-how every day by reading ... more
- Wendy Rickard on Grandkids' Birthdays Hello Kevin & Jane.Could you please wish a very Happy Birthday to my Twin Grandchildren Jackson & Chelsea Van Veen who will ... more
- Suzanne Hogg on Grandkids' Birthdays To Kevin & JanePlease wish our granddaughter Ashleigh Heppell a very HAPPY 7th Birthday on Thursday 25th October, Lots of ... more
- paul kennedy on Grandkids' Birthdays Nanny Kennedy of West Essendon and Grandma McGougan of Neerim South would like you to wish Thomas (one of the three littlest ... more
- Joe Magro on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! Good luck Adrian, I certenly didn't know that. more
- Jenny Blackney on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! A BIG CONTRATULATIONS TO THE LUCKY WINNER, I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS SOME SORT OF VELCRO AND TO DO WITH A CAR BUT COULD NOT ... more
- sheldon egberto on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! I knew it will wind up being something very corny! more
- Charles Gili on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! is it the sound of a hand saw stroke?B39jyh more
- Judith Holland on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! hi this secret sound has been going for a long time now good luck to who ever gets it i think I know what it is now i have ... more
- LILLIAN WAGSTFF on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! Keep guessing everyone.Some day soon i will have a go and who knows i might be a winner... more
- Cruz on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! A rocket launch. more
- Johanne on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! can I email you my guess as I can't get throu more
- gareth on Guess the Magic Secret Sound! I would like to ask your listeners to only phone in if they take note of the clues correctly. i.e how can it possibly be a ... more
Easter Activities for Kids
Annual Easter Egg Hunt
The Easter Bunny will be visiting North Melbourne Recreation Centre for the annual Easter Egg Hunt. Bring the whole family down for an Easter Adventure!
Don’t forget to dress up in your Easter bonnet or wear your bunny ears!
Where: North Melbourne Recreation Centre 1 Macaulay Road North Melbourne VIC 3051
Contact details: 03 9658 9666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & times: 07/04/2012 - Saturday: 11am - noon, 3pm - 4pm
Cost: Members free. Non-members, swim entry prices.
Easter Bunny at Harbour Town Shopping Centre
Come and join us at Harbour Town Shopping Centre this Easter for our exciting Easter Egg Hunt.
Collect your map and start hunting for Easter Eggs throughout the centre. How many can you find?
Harbour Town Shopping Centre
440 Docklands Drive
Phone: 03 9328 8600
Date & times:
31/03/2012 to 05/04/2012
Monday: noon - 3pm
Tuesday: noon - 3pm
Wednesday: noon - 3pm
Thursday: noon - 3pm
Saturday: noon - 3pm
Sunday: noon - 3pm
Register for the Easter Egg Hunt near Docklands Cafe. (We are closed Good Friday)
Come and celebrate Easter at Cooks' Cottage
The fun involves painting and decorating an Easter Egg and making your own stand for it to place in your room.
You can then colour in some bunny ears and explore the beautiful cottage garden as you hunt for a special treat.
If you are very lucky, you can come back to the Cottage on Good Friday for the Easter Egg Hunt, and of course wear your special bunny ears.
Where: Cooks' Cottage, Fitzroy Gardens Wellington Parade East Melbourne VIC 3002
Contact details: 03 9419 5766 or email email@example.com
Date & times: 02/04/2012 to 13/04/2012
Monday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Tuesday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Wednesday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Thursday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Friday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Cost: Child: $5.50 Adult: $2.50 Tickets include entrance to Cooks' Cottage. Pre-payment is required.
Easter at Sea!
Come and celebrate Easter at sea. Come aboard the Polly Woodside and join in maritime Easter workshop fun with craft activities, stories, and games for children and families. You’ll come as a land lubber and leave as an old sea salt.
Easter at Sea! workshops offer great family fun this Easter holiday. Find out about how sailors lived their lives at sea, hear stories of their superstitions and traditions and take part in fun craft activities and games for children and families all aboard the unique, iconic Polly Woodside.
Where: Polly Woodside - Melbourne's Tall Ship Story
21 South Wharf Promenade South Wharf VIC 3006
Parking is available at South Wharf Shopping Centre, or the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. Train: to Southern Cross Station then tram 96, 109 or 112 to stop 124A
Contact details: www.pollywoodside.com.au
Date & times: 02/04/2012 to 13/04/2012
Monday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Tuesday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Thursday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Friday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Workshops run weekdays* at 10am-11.30am, 12pm-1.30pm and 2pm-3.30pm *excluding Good Friday
Cost: Adult $15 Concession $12 Child $8 Family: $42 (2 Adults and up to 4 children)