- Win cash at the Royal Melbourne Show!
- Bobby Skilton’s tips – Preliminary Finals
- How Does She Do It?
- Quick Quiz - September 12
- Wacky Facts - September 12
- Val's Beetroot Chutney
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ozi on A Day of 3s Triple Play more
- ozi on A Day of 3s Peter Paul and Mary more
- Joe on A Day of 3s ThreepenceThree Threes more
- JUDY DUNGEY on A Day of 3s We wondered about:Three faces of EveThree days of the Condorand my personal favouriteBrothers 3 (From current X Factor) more
- Grant Hull on A Day of 3s How about My three sons more
- Alan on A Day of 3s What about the Real Estate catch phrase of; Location,Location,Location more
- TED on A Day of 3s Len Barry song 1 2 3 more
- Colin Buley on Desiderata Desiderata has cemented its place in the world of meditation but google search for desiderata startrek and you will find a ... more
- Gini McLellan on Hello Melbourne Wonderful to see Melbourne as I remember it as a young woman in the mid-eighties! more
- Berrie Cameron-Allen on Desiderata I would like to thank Magic 1278 for the tickets to see "Showboat" on Saturday afternoon - I loved it! It was a fantastic ... more
- Lynne Hayes on Remembering Robin How true that Robin Williams felt like a personal friend,he enriched our lives not only through his movies, but just the ... more
- Peter John on Remembering Robin Like most people, I was deeply saddened by the loss of Robin Williams. We have lost many celebrities in recent times, some ... more
- Maria on Desiderata Thank you Kevin and Jane. Totally brilliant and inspirational. more
- Alan McNair on Desiderata Magic is pure MAGIC to millions of people. I found It warmly relaxing with magic's Great personalities That I enjoy ... more
- Margot Dodson on Desiderata Just love "Desiderata". I have his cd with this & other inspirational ones on it.It is just my philosophy on life,although ... more
- Dianne gill on Reigning Cats and Dogs - August Thanks heaps for picking Leo! I'm sure he'll enjoy the goodies, might not enjoy the vet visit again tho ð??? more
- scaffolding jobs on Look Who It Is Keep this going please, grteat job! more
- John Dyt on Well done, Jane! Well done Jane, your a legend â?¥ more
- Treahna Caruana on Well done, Jane! Congratulations Jane! Beautiful work from a beautiful lady and well deserved!!!!! more
- Muriel on Well done, Jane! Congratulations Jane from Mia Rose Mole Smith`s auntie from North Yorkshire. more
Easter Activities for Kids
Annual Easter Egg Hunt
The Easter Bunny will be visiting North Melbourne Recreation Centre for the annual Easter Egg Hunt. Bring the whole family down for an Easter Adventure!
Don’t forget to dress up in your Easter bonnet or wear your bunny ears!
Where: North Melbourne Recreation Centre 1 Macaulay Road North Melbourne VIC 3051
Contact details: 03 9658 9666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & times: 07/04/2012 - Saturday: 11am - noon, 3pm - 4pm
Cost: Members free. Non-members, swim entry prices.
Easter Bunny at Harbour Town Shopping Centre
Come and join us at Harbour Town Shopping Centre this Easter for our exciting Easter Egg Hunt.
Collect your map and start hunting for Easter Eggs throughout the centre. How many can you find?
Harbour Town Shopping Centre
440 Docklands Drive
Phone: 03 9328 8600
Date & times:
31/03/2012 to 05/04/2012
Monday: noon - 3pm
Tuesday: noon - 3pm
Wednesday: noon - 3pm
Thursday: noon - 3pm
Saturday: noon - 3pm
Sunday: noon - 3pm
Register for the Easter Egg Hunt near Docklands Cafe. (We are closed Good Friday)
Come and celebrate Easter at Cooks' Cottage
The fun involves painting and decorating an Easter Egg and making your own stand for it to place in your room.
You can then colour in some bunny ears and explore the beautiful cottage garden as you hunt for a special treat.
If you are very lucky, you can come back to the Cottage on Good Friday for the Easter Egg Hunt, and of course wear your special bunny ears.
Where: Cooks' Cottage, Fitzroy Gardens Wellington Parade East Melbourne VIC 3002
Contact details: 03 9419 5766 or email email@example.com
Date & times: 02/04/2012 to 13/04/2012
Monday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Tuesday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Wednesday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Thursday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Friday: 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm
Cost: Child: $5.50 Adult: $2.50 Tickets include entrance to Cooks' Cottage. Pre-payment is required.
Easter at Sea!
Come and celebrate Easter at sea. Come aboard the Polly Woodside and join in maritime Easter workshop fun with craft activities, stories, and games for children and families. You’ll come as a land lubber and leave as an old sea salt.
Easter at Sea! workshops offer great family fun this Easter holiday. Find out about how sailors lived their lives at sea, hear stories of their superstitions and traditions and take part in fun craft activities and games for children and families all aboard the unique, iconic Polly Woodside.
Where: Polly Woodside - Melbourne's Tall Ship Story
21 South Wharf Promenade South Wharf VIC 3006
Parking is available at South Wharf Shopping Centre, or the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. Train: to Southern Cross Station then tram 96, 109 or 112 to stop 124A
Contact details: www.pollywoodside.com.au
Date & times: 02/04/2012 to 13/04/2012
Monday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Tuesday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Thursday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Friday: 10:30am - 3:30pm, noon - 1:30pm, 2pm - 3:30pm
Workshops run weekdays* at 10am-11.30am, 12pm-1.30pm and 2pm-3.30pm *excluding Good Friday
Cost: Adult $15 Concession $12 Child $8 Family: $42 (2 Adults and up to 4 children)