- Bobby Skilton's Tips - Round 19
- The World's Best Jam!
- Wacky Facts - July 31
- Quick Quiz - July 31
- Well done, Jane!
- Quick Quiz - July 30
- Wacky Facts - July 30
- Song Requests
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Grace Mascaro on Well done, Jane! You are a legend Jane. Well done. Congratulations. Love listening you guys. Grace xx more
- Judy Small on Well done, Jane! Well deserved ...she is a beautiful person inside and out ...Congratulations .... more
- Carmel Mullen on Well done, Jane! Ä?ongratulstion Jane a well deserved acknowledgment of all your hard work. Thank you for your support of a wonderful ... more
- Kelleigh on Wacky Facts - July 24 In New Zealand the Salada jingle was different. It went "love it meal size, snack size or bite size, versatile Salada, for ... more
- Carmel Mullen on Reigning Cats and Dogs - July Thank you very much gorgeous choosing Toby. I am sure he will appreciate the goodies.he really does look like a king with ... more
- Terry Cox on Fantastic Mr Fox Great scoobi doo swing. Excellent. more
- Zed power on Rockin' Ricky's Pasties Not quite what I thought a "pasty" could be. Though I am not a celery guy, it looks tasty. more
- terri cryans on Grandad Ditchburn Congratulations Ric - Being a grandparent is the best feeling in the world. I am sure Lily will be extremely spoiled by you ... more
- marge on Fantastic Mr Fox This is just lovely. What a fine young gentleman. more
- Marie Nash on Wacky Facts - June 25 I have actually seem one of the storm-proof umbrellas last year in Holland. more
- Heather on Fantastic Mr Fox A beautiful song performed just perfect. I will certainly be getting this cd & look forward to seeing Bobby Fox at Christmas ... more
- Steve on June Carter Ring of fire would have to be one of the best songs ever more
- jeanne on Fantastic Mr Fox great to listen to bobby Fox. such a smooth performer thank you Magic more
- Colin Mcmeekin on Grandad Ditchburn Ric will be the best poppy more
- Colin Mcmeekin on Q & A with Ric Ditchburn Love drive to time with rocking Ric more
- jeanne on Saved From Cat-astrophe so pleased there was a happy end to that story , What a cat he should get a reward more
- jeanne on Saved From Cat-astrophe Thank god the little boy is safe, what a shock for him,, more
- Nisha on Mum’s Lamb Stew with Dumplings Yea that receipe is fantastic thanks Garry,I made it and was very tasty love it my family enjoyed it.it was great.Love to ... more
- Nicole on Anzac Day Very moving brings tears to my eyes thinking of my husband who served in the 2nd world war more
- Marie Demanuele on Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl Documentary Love to win it more
Barry’s Tribute to Brothers
Surviving Bee Gee, Barry Gibb has not, to this moment, released any statements on the passing of his brother Robin who died on Sunday after contracting pneumonia during his battle with colon and liver cancers.
Fantastic song, it hit a spot in my heart like no other. Great music from an artist. RIP. Be strong BarryMary Cahill Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 9:01 PM
What a beautiful song, can't say I have heard it before good clip, and I am warming towards"Don't cry alone"Micheal Hoskin Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 3:15 AM
Another beautiful song with Robin on lead vocal,should be added to your play list.steve campbell Monday 28 May, 2012 - 4:47 PM
How a sibling mourns a lost one,is very personal. .When I lost my eldest sister in 1970 aged 30 it was a wake up call to say that this happens to all. I remembered at 6 a.m when we recieved the call, that we had a row at 7 p.m the night before. What had I said, why didn't we know that less than 12 hours later we wouldn't have her. What Barry is thinking at this moment would be very similar, although he did have a clue that this was coming.
Just because he is in the limelight doesn't man he should be contacted now. Leave him alone until he is ready to talk.
Barry, all of us who loved your brother nearly as much s you, are thinking of you at this time. We wil be here when you are.Lesley Buxton Monday 28 May, 2012 - 4:29 PM
Brilliant song by a brilliant man. Keep playing it as well as other Bee Gee classics.Stephen Teleki Monday 28 May, 2012 - 3:14 PM
Moved me unlike any song before.I would love to hear it on a perminant basis. Keep up the great music .john clarke Friday 25 May, 2012 - 5:24 PM