- Wacky Facts, December 12
- Quick Quiz | December 12
- Special date and time
- Wacky Facts, December 11
- Quick Quiz | December 11
- Goodbye analogue TV
- Wacky Facts, December 10
- Magic 1278
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Karl Turnbull on A star is born This girl is good and would be even better with a band behind her.Also learn to sing the second verse as well Steph. Go for ... more
- Colin Whaley on The Hollies Went to the Hollies when they came to Melbourne earlier this year and to repeat an old phrase I haven't used for a while ... more
- ornella totino on A star is born It would be wonderful to hear her sing at Carols by Candlelight. What an amazing experience for a beautiful girl. more
- Franca Katsaris on A star is born Love to hear you sing again. Great voice! more
- Ana on A star is born That was absolutely brilliant! We need to see/hear more from this amazing young lady! more
- Jessica on A star is born i think Carols By Candlelight sounds like a good idea!Great idea actually! more
- Chris on Brassed off No one has commented on this. Very clever. Sorry cant say any more I have to rush off to my coffee appointment at 9.00 4 Km ... more
- Daniel Dellachiesa on A star is born GOO MISS TOTINO!!! more
- laura on A star is born So amazing I have goosebumpswell done steph! So proud of you more
- frank bere on A star is born She has an amazing voice.how she isn't a superstar yet is beyond me. more
- michael on A star is born Stephanie is a fantastic singer i love her voice it would be great to hear her voice again hopefully at the AFL grand final. more
- Fernando on A star is born This is one talented girl more
- Michael Hopkins on A star is born An amazing voice would love to hear more from her more
- Susie Karlson on A star is born I think she is amazing. what a voice and yes why not let her sing at the Grand Final. more
- Jessica on A star is born I would LOVE to see this happen! Such a talented sister I have! So proud of you Steph x more
- Murray Young on Happy Birthday Hi,This is Murray, and just reminder that this is also Canadian singer/songwriter, Gordon Lightfoot's Birthday - and mine as ... more
- Denise Stone on The Hollies How wonderful to hear such good music without the aid of all the electronic gear, special effects etc. They can certainly ... more
- Mike Hoskin on The Hollies Wow!! yes I'm in the age bracket where I was going to dance halls while they were at the top of their game never have seen ... more
- Lynton Martin on Magic Morning Tea Great Day, lots of fun and even the weather came good. Thanks to every one who helped make it such a great occasion. more
- Jane on Grandkids' Birthdays Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You ... more
5 Facts About Ward
Here are 5 things you may not know about Ward... (7 if you include his love of coffee and movies!) VIEW HERE.
Cannot let a day go by without reading about a very big place - "The Universe" especially the books of Professor Paul Davies - what a roller-coaster ride of the imagination!
Is perhaps too neat and tidy and blames his Dutch background. You know how they love squeaky clean windows!
Back in 2005 Ward finally bought a brand new Volusia motorcycle out of a showroom and spent 2 years adding chrome bits and pieces to make it his own "Classic Cruiser". VIEW HERE.
Has a love of wearing quasi-military gear with cargoes and big pockets couple with flight jackets. He says, at his age he can wear what he wants!
Has a deep love for music including the style of Jean-Michel Jarre and loves driving everybody at home nuts with spacey chords on his own synthesiser blown out of a very big amplifier! VIEW HERE.
Join Ward each weekday morning and Saturday Breakfast for his laid-back show with plenty of music, lifestyle features, news and weather, delivered personally as only Ward can. Or tune in on Sunday night for a fabulous line up of Fifties, Frank and smooth songs.
I remember listening to you when i was in the car with mum 30 odd years ago.Best of luck with what ever you do,might see you on the highway one dayMichael Friday 29 July, 2011 - 3:02 PM
Ward. I hope you have a very happy retirement. I love the magic team and enjoy my days listening to you all and the music. It's a pity we have to retire but thats life. Thank you for all the good times you have shared with us all. Take care step back and enjoy your time with your pancakes, motorbike and family.God bless you mate.tony Thursday 28 July, 2011 - 8:49 PM
I am also sad to know that Ward is retiring. I have been a listener to to him since 3AK days. Always loved his comments on buildings as I to have a passion for majestic old buildings. You will be missed.George Kovatch Wednesday 20 July, 2011 - 6:56 AM
Ward, long time no see. I now live in St Leonards where the reception is pretty good for 1278 a lot of water has gone under the bridge since 3AK days when we first met, good to hear you are still doing what you love and we love to listen. All kids doing fine and grown up now have to deal with grandkids. Please come and clean my windows! Ha HaALIDA Monday 30 August, 2010 - 4:24 PM
You are the best announcer on the station as you don't "rabbit on" and insist on giving out the weather forecast like some do..
Keep up the great work !!
Love the music selections..Ria Sunday 22 August, 2010 - 5:37 PM