- Wacky Facts - April 24
- Quick Quiz - April 24
- Anzac Day
- Wacky Facts - April 23
- Quick Quiz - April 23
- Quick Quiz - April 22
- Wacky Facts - April 22
- Happy Easter!
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Doreen Weinman on Happy Easter! love magic 1278. Listen to it always. Since I lost my husband magic 1278 is my other voice we both loved listening to it. ... more
- Dianne Coyle on Happy Easter! Thank you for the clip of the beautiful Colleen Hewitt singing'Day By Day'l was 12 yearsold when l first saw Colleen ... more
- Berrie on Songs From The Movies - Triple Plays I've thoroughly enjoyed the Songs from the Movies this past week - it has been great listening! I'd now love to hear Songs ... more
- Steven Mapleback on Quick Quiz - March 28 Hi K and J - I won Quick Quiz yesterday and we re still in shock. I'm "in-between" jobs atm. I had justI walked down passage ... more
- michael justin on Beatles Magic! Yes I went to the concert but to this day cant understand why the girls screamed so loud that we could barley hear them ... more
- Damien Quinlan on Beatles Magic! Just wanted to say that every time I go to Festival Hall I stare at the stage and say to myself "wow! The Beatles played ... more
- April Goss on Beatles Magic! My husband was at the Beatles concert, and looking at your clip he said he can hear more on the clip than at the show the ... more
- Doris on Flower and Garden Show Loved talking to Kevin and hand today they are so natural and friendly thank Kevin and Jane more
- Steve Campbell on Quick Quiz - March 25 The thing I love about Magic is you haven't become a "Social Commentator" like most FM stations, I listen to Magic to hear ... more
- Marg Morgan on Bobby Skilton's tips - Round 1 Bob Skilton, your visit to our son with cancer atthe Peter Mac in 2010 uplifted his spirits gave him a bit of strength to ... more
- Helen Freedman on Handy Hints - Kevin and Jane's Kitchen To open a jar with a metal lid easily, run hot water over the lid and hey presto! it is so easy to open more
- Ian Godfrey on Quick Quiz - March 10 Always loved Magic, so much I was going to ask if there was a spare job going. I look like I'm in the right age bracket, but ... more
- Treahna Caruana on Dolly opens up Congratulations to Tineka and Ward on a great interview with the amazing Dolly Parton!A pleasure to watch and enjoy! more
- Joe Marconi on The Magic Ultimate 500 Countdown of the ... You'll Never Walk Alone - number 308. What's going on here? It should be in Top 20.And where are the Rolling Stones in Top ... more
- Ken Tate on The Magic Ultimate 500 Countdown of the ... I would be interested in seeing the number of votes for each song or at least the top 20.It was difficult to choose only one ... more
- gordon carvosso on Dolly opens up I have always admired Ward Everaardt,s wonderfull voice reading the news, So rich and pure.Now I know what he looks like. ... more
- Anne Banks on Happy Birthday He was brilliant and his daughter is definitely following in Dad's footsteps. This recording is brilliant more
- Carmel Mullen on Merry Christmas Thank you for this link it was wonderful more
- Karl Turnbull on A star is born This girl is good and would be even better with a band behind her.Also learn to sing the second verse as well Steph. Go for ... more
- Colin Whaley on The Hollies Went to the Hollies when they came to Melbourne earlier this year and to repeat an old phrase I haven't used for a while ... more
5 Facts About Ward
Here are 5 things you may not know about Ward... (7 if you include his love of coffee and movies!) VIEW HERE.
Cannot let a day go by without reading about a very big place - "The Universe" especially the books of Professor Paul Davies - what a roller-coaster ride of the imagination!
Is perhaps too neat and tidy and blames his Dutch background. You know how they love squeaky clean windows!
Back in 2005 Ward finally bought a brand new Volusia motorcycle out of a showroom and spent 2 years adding chrome bits and pieces to make it his own "Classic Cruiser". VIEW HERE.
Has a love of wearing quasi-military gear with cargoes and big pockets couple with flight jackets. He says, at his age he can wear what he wants!
Has a deep love for music including the style of Jean-Michel Jarre and loves driving everybody at home nuts with spacey chords on his own synthesiser blown out of a very big amplifier! VIEW HERE.
Join Ward each weekday morning and Saturday Breakfast for his laid-back show with plenty of music, lifestyle features, news and weather, delivered personally as only Ward can. Or tune in on Sunday night for a fabulous line up of Fifties, Frank and smooth songs.
I remember listening to you when i was in the car with mum 30 odd years ago.Best of luck with what ever you do,might see you on the highway one dayMichael Friday 29 July, 2011 - 3:02 PM
Ward. I hope you have a very happy retirement. I love the magic team and enjoy my days listening to you all and the music. It's a pity we have to retire but thats life. Thank you for all the good times you have shared with us all. Take care step back and enjoy your time with your pancakes, motorbike and family.God bless you mate.tony Thursday 28 July, 2011 - 8:49 PM
I am also sad to know that Ward is retiring. I have been a listener to to him since 3AK days. Always loved his comments on buildings as I to have a passion for majestic old buildings. You will be missed.George Kovatch Wednesday 20 July, 2011 - 6:56 AM
Ward, long time no see. I now live in St Leonards where the reception is pretty good for 1278 a lot of water has gone under the bridge since 3AK days when we first met, good to hear you are still doing what you love and we love to listen. All kids doing fine and grown up now have to deal with grandkids. Please come and clean my windows! Ha HaALIDA Monday 30 August, 2010 - 4:24 PM
You are the best announcer on the station as you don't "rabbit on" and insist on giving out the weather forecast like some do..
Keep up the great work !!
Love the music selections..Ria Sunday 22 August, 2010 - 5:37 PM