- Bobby Skilton’s tips – Preliminary Finals
- How Does She Do It?
- Quick Quiz - September 12
- Wacky Facts - September 12
- Val's Beetroot Chutney
- Magic Morning Tea - September
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ozi on A Day of 3s Triple Play more
- ozi on A Day of 3s Peter Paul and Mary more
- Joe on A Day of 3s ThreepenceThree Threes more
- JUDY DUNGEY on A Day of 3s We wondered about:Three faces of EveThree days of the Condorand my personal favouriteBrothers 3 (From current X Factor) more
- Grant Hull on A Day of 3s How about My three sons more
- Alan on A Day of 3s What about the Real Estate catch phrase of; Location,Location,Location more
- TED on A Day of 3s Len Barry song 1 2 3 more
- Colin Buley on Desiderata Desiderata has cemented its place in the world of meditation but google search for desiderata startrek and you will find a ... more
- Gini McLellan on Hello Melbourne Wonderful to see Melbourne as I remember it as a young woman in the mid-eighties! more
- Berrie Cameron-Allen on Desiderata I would like to thank Magic 1278 for the tickets to see "Showboat" on Saturday afternoon - I loved it! It was a fantastic ... more
- Lynne Hayes on Remembering Robin How true that Robin Williams felt like a personal friend,he enriched our lives not only through his movies, but just the ... more
- Peter John on Remembering Robin Like most people, I was deeply saddened by the loss of Robin Williams. We have lost many celebrities in recent times, some ... more
- Maria on Desiderata Thank you Kevin and Jane. Totally brilliant and inspirational. more
- Alan McNair on Desiderata Magic is pure MAGIC to millions of people. I found It warmly relaxing with magic's Great personalities That I enjoy ... more
- Margot Dodson on Desiderata Just love "Desiderata". I have his cd with this & other inspirational ones on it.It is just my philosophy on life,although ... more
- Dianne gill on Reigning Cats and Dogs - August Thanks heaps for picking Leo! I'm sure he'll enjoy the goodies, might not enjoy the vet visit again tho ð??? more
- scaffolding jobs on Look Who It Is Keep this going please, grteat job! more
- John Dyt on Well done, Jane! Well done Jane, your a legend â?¥ more
- Treahna Caruana on Well done, Jane! Congratulations Jane! Beautiful work from a beautiful lady and well deserved!!!!! more
- Muriel on Well done, Jane! Congratulations Jane from Mia Rose Mole Smith`s auntie from North Yorkshire. more
5 Facts About Ward
Here are 5 things you may not know about Ward... (7 if you include his love of coffee and movies!) VIEW HERE.
Cannot let a day go by without reading about a very big place - "The Universe" especially the books of Professor Paul Davies - what a roller-coaster ride of the imagination!
Is perhaps too neat and tidy and blames his Dutch background. You know how they love squeaky clean windows!
Back in 2005 Ward finally bought a brand new Volusia motorcycle out of a showroom and spent 2 years adding chrome bits and pieces to make it his own "Classic Cruiser". VIEW HERE.
Has a love of wearing quasi-military gear with cargoes and big pockets couple with flight jackets. He says, at his age he can wear what he wants!
Has a deep love for music including the style of Jean-Michel Jarre and loves driving everybody at home nuts with spacey chords on his own synthesiser blown out of a very big amplifier! VIEW HERE.
Join Ward each weekday morning and Saturday Breakfast for his laid-back show with plenty of music, lifestyle features, news and weather, delivered personally as only Ward can. Or tune in on Sunday night for a fabulous line up of Fifties, Frank and smooth songs.
I remember listening to you when i was in the car with mum 30 odd years ago.Best of luck with what ever you do,might see you on the highway one dayMichael Friday 29 July, 2011 - 3:02 PM
Ward. I hope you have a very happy retirement. I love the magic team and enjoy my days listening to you all and the music. It's a pity we have to retire but thats life. Thank you for all the good times you have shared with us all. Take care step back and enjoy your time with your pancakes, motorbike and family.God bless you mate.tony Thursday 28 July, 2011 - 8:49 PM
I am also sad to know that Ward is retiring. I have been a listener to to him since 3AK days. Always loved his comments on buildings as I to have a passion for majestic old buildings. You will be missed.George Kovatch Wednesday 20 July, 2011 - 6:56 AM
Ward, long time no see. I now live in St Leonards where the reception is pretty good for 1278 a lot of water has gone under the bridge since 3AK days when we first met, good to hear you are still doing what you love and we love to listen. All kids doing fine and grown up now have to deal with grandkids. Please come and clean my windows! Ha HaALIDA Monday 30 August, 2010 - 4:24 PM
You are the best announcer on the station as you don't "rabbit on" and insist on giving out the weather forecast like some do..
Keep up the great work !!
Love the music selections..Ria Sunday 22 August, 2010 - 5:37 PM